Forex Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Energy Raider, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

I was looking @ office space years ago & he had an ad somewhere providing "Bloomberg" for every desk, I laughed in his face when I saw that 1995 set up!

A.S. is as slimey as they come.

#31     Aug 13, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

http://www.fxmoneymap.com/fxmm-software.html

but it will still cost you 5k

#32     Aug 13, 2009
  3. I cornered him on that issue. He said it was bloomberg.com on every desk. Lol!

#33     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Thanks but it's still 5k. Anyplace to get it for free or something similar?

#34     Aug 13, 2009
  5. cstfx

cstfx

An example of how he is a scumbag:

yes, there was a bloomberg on every desk, kind of - there was only one terminal in the office on his desk but he cloned one of the screens to be broadcast on each desk's 3rd monitor. You never had access to the terminal, you only got to see whatever he put up on the screen. Nevermind that in the software license, Bloomberg prohibitted this setup.

So in that regard, yes there was Bloomberg on every desk.

#35     Aug 13, 2009
  6. Surdo

Surdo

He also chainsmokes and has locomotive breath that could stop a 4 train!

#36     Aug 13, 2009
  7. Funny. Never actually sat at a desk. Just visited one day for a chat. He told me he was a triathlete. Hard to believe with the cigs and bad smells in that place

#37     Aug 13, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

Based on your extensive time spent there, I am going to say that there is alot you don't know about him other than what you've gleamed reading from the various internet boards about this firm.

BTW, this office in the video does not look like the NY office save for the place populated with slackards. (Dude, turn your fuckin' cap around! And dude off to the side, no matter how much you may brag, she knows you are not making any money and you will never get her to sleep with you)

#38     Aug 13, 2009
  9. cstfx

cstfx

This building also used to house Boskey's trading room back in the day. When I started in the business, I worked for a penny-shlock firm that took over his space that also went out of business. WTS, and I think they are on their third US incarnation, work from that building too. Interesting to see how long they last.

The only long term resident of that building that seems to be going nowhere is the DMV, and you all know how sedentary the DMV can be. :)

#39     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Ok. Like I said I was only in the rat house once. Maybe remember wrong. What's that guy doing with his fingers talking to that girl in the background on the first video?

#40     Aug 13, 2009