Forex Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Energy Raider, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Looks just like him. Must be his brother or sometimg. The later days in NYC had lcds. You must have seen it in the start before he converted the old fxcm office over

#21     Aug 13, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

who? the striped shirt or the black shirt?

#22     Aug 13, 2009
  3. The guy on the right. Headphones. Blackshirt

#23     Aug 13, 2009
  4. I used to be there for a bit (nyc) and if that's him, them My god he's gotten fat!

#24     Aug 13, 2009
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Yeah you're right, that's him. Didn't recognize him without the cigarette. And he has gotten fat (living off the fools who pay him any money to trade with him or listen to his "expertise").

He's a fucking scumbag. I worked in the NY office in the sumemr of '05 and he was one of the vilest people I had ever met. I was just renting desk space from him, not one of "his" traders, and he kept trying to get my ssn. WTF would he need my soc. number? I'm glad he was chased out of town.

Typical mentoring example: shouts out "Wow, look at that yen pop! Did you get any of it?"

#25     Aug 13, 2009
  6. Funny. Seems that he is just a trader now. No longer running the place. Wonder what happened?

Was he really run out of NYC? Not paying rent or something?

#26     Aug 13, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

MY guess is that the rebate end of the business is dead, now that spreads even for the buckets have shrunk. I know that at one point he was making between 25 and 40K a month on rebates. He never really needed to trade, just give you the impression of it.

As to why he left, he was subletting the space from FXCM (they fronted him) and by the winter 06, he was gone and FXCM tried their ill-fated propfx division in that space. It now sits empty. That building is bad luck.

#27     Aug 13, 2009
  8. I watched the video. Was anyone working? Looked like they were just hanging around, talking.

#28     Aug 13, 2009
  9. I know the NYC office wS absolutely filthy dirty. I think he slept in the closet and showered in the sink. Otherwise seemed a nice enough guy. Why do you call him vile? What don't I know?

By the way. Is there anyplace I can get the forex money map grid thing without paying the 5k? Seems like relabeled something else

#29     Aug 13, 2009

10. A nooob I see. Traders never work. Theypl ace bets. The work is what you see.

#30     Aug 13, 2009