Forex Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Energy Raider, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Call Elliot Spitzer, he knows all the SoBe hoes.

#11     Aug 10, 2009
  2. I am guessing that A.S. is making money as an introducing broker...

#12     Aug 10, 2009
  3. Well if his live radio shows are anything to go by he's garbage at analysis!

Just another snake oil vendor....yawwwwwwn

#13     Aug 11, 2009
  4. LOL! Most FX IB's are like cockroaches

#14     Aug 11, 2009
  5. bloomberg for everytrader. No one other than miami forex gives you this. They invest in the best and expect the best.

#15     Aug 11, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

#16     Aug 11, 2009
  7. Ha! Im moving 6 blocks from there in 6 hours. Think they will set up an ex retail dealer with firm cash to trade tokyo into london?

Now i need to sleep.

#17     Aug 13, 2009
  8. The bald guy in the first video is Andy spantonski he must of got demoted from manager. Looks like a nice set up but I don't see any bloombergs or any info how to trade there. Hellirious how the mAil drop site has the same web layout same place??

#18     Aug 13, 2009
  9. The trading room looks exactly like spantonski's globalfx llc operation downtown NYC. I mean exactly! Possibly the same place with shot of palm trees out window spliced in. Who wears long sleaves in Miami anyway? Sumthing don't seem right

#19     Aug 13, 2009
  10. cstfx

cstfx

You obviously were never in the downtown office because they NEVER had LCD monitors on the desks, they were all CRT's running off of retired FXCM P3 computers. They only LCD's were what were on douchebag's desk, 2 of which were the "office" Bloomberg terminal.

#20     Aug 13, 2009