Forex Majors Momentum Ranking

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AndersenBands, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Short-term momentum ranking of the 8 major currencies: CAD EUR GBP USD CHF AUD JPY NZD

Long-term momentum ranking of the 8 major currencies: USD CHF JPY EUR CAD GBP AUD NZD

itspossible likes this.
  2. Bill.C.

Bill.C.

Copied to my desktop, thanks!

AndersenBands likes this.
  3. Thanks, Bill. Hope you find it useful. Best trades to you!

4. Short-term momentum ranking of the 8 major currencies: EUR AUD CAD NZD USD GBP CHF JPY

Long-term momentum ranking of the 8 major currencies: USD CHF EUR JPY CAD AUD GBP NZD

itspossible likes this.
  5. Is there any way you can post these as an image?
    O nevermind, I figured it out. Thank you.

6. My pleasure. Glad you noticed the image as an attachment.
    Best trades to you!

itspossible likes this.
  7. The more info the better.
    Opinion on the GBP this week?

AndersenBands likes this.
  8. robmar

robmar

Not sure which side to use short term or long term momentum. I usually stay in a trade for two or three days.

9. ST (one to several days) momentum is fairly neutral. LT (several days to weeks) is still negative.

itspossible likes this.
  10. A swing trade of 1-3 days is perhaps best aligned with ST momentum. However, a current ranking isn't intended to be a strategy by itself. However, the analyzing the movement in how rankings are changing and or diverging, converging with the LT ranking could be tactics within a strategy. Additionally, identifying when momentum crosses from negative to positive or vice versa (although not shown in the ranking) can also lead to significant opportunities.

#10     Jul 11, 2018
    ElectricSavant and itspossible like this.