Forex Journals

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Perhaps Forex could have its own Journals Forum and I volunteeer to moderate it

It seems Journals that are widely read and posted here seem to be far from Spot Forex. Magna has enough to do rather than moderate the wild, wild west of Forex.

Michael B.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, let me run that idea past scalpz. I'm sure he would really love you being the moderator of his journal... :eek:

3. Yes Indeed :D :D

4. too funny....lol. We would have to exclude him or ban his ass. Come on Baron, give me the keys :)

But in all seriousness, you might consider a separate Forex Journals Forum and put one of your new moderators on it. It seems reasonable.

Michael B.

5. "in all seriousness" ET needs nothing ElectricVibrator could/would/should moderate.

6. Let the light of luv...come shinin' fru....

7. You could always let these guys have their own blogs, and have them moderate that.
    Then they could post a link to it in their messages on et.

Seems reasonable.

8. very good idea, Sulong - very smart!

but, actually, Magna does a good enough job for me.

I listen to what he says and it makes sense.

I've cut down on the # of posts I write on ET anyway due to being flamed to Hell everywhere I go so...

plus, I'm no longer interested in openly posting keys to successful trading because I shudder at the thought of the abjects who flame me getting ahold of anything that could make them better traders, especially if it came from me.

it's cool.

Sam