Forex is predictable.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by spellcraft, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Why not post your trade calls here, that way they're indisputable.

I know, we could have a competition, you and spellcraft, maybe TheRumbledOne and his cheesy bank draining rat could join in (if anyone can make sense of his trades!)

One week of live trade calls, entry/stop/target.....go for it!!

#51     Oct 5, 2009
  2. sakhter

sakhter

shit you caught me. I am not trying to sell anything to you, per-say, I am actually selling *stuff* to people/orgs who want to sell you *stuff*.

I can easily set up a website, post a few free signals a day, build up 100,000 daily unique mainstream visitors, everyone loves free signals, and collect IB kickbacks/ad space revenue like no tomorrow (like ET, free forum, free reviews, yet ad space fee is ~$5,000 a month-- people looking at free stuff is still worth $$ :)).

I have not stated any dollar values, so I don't believe it's a solicitation to sell anything. No website, subscription payment link, etc was advertised.

IF you guys want to try it out. Let me know. But it's fine if you don't want to. Either way, I'll still sell *stuff* to your broker & the other people who want to sell you *stuff*

You can actually follow my advice for free, if you know where to look. :eek:

#52     Oct 5, 2009
  3. AUDUSD has made another high and didn't confirm the bearish scenario. I'll wait for other reversal evidences.

Good luck.

#53     Oct 6, 2009
  4. Yes, we can see your trade calls on this thread that you started :D

#54     Oct 6, 2009
  5. Competition Results:

sakhter
    +21

spellcraft

#55     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Competition Results:

sakhter
    +41

spellcraft

#56     Oct 6, 2009
  7. We really need Increasenow to round out the play.

#57     Oct 6, 2009
  8. sakhter

sakhter

lol shit what's he trading now? darpa terrorism futures?

#58     Oct 6, 2009
  9. lol, yeah we need increasenow!!

#59     Oct 6, 2009
  10. bang?

#60     Oct 6, 2009