Forex is predictable.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by spellcraft, Sep 27, 2009.

1. lol, has he got himself another 18 year old?

#31     Oct 5, 2009
  2. Dear cabletrader,

I really feel sorry for you and your mental problems. Don't worry, you could find some light in the tunnel.

I've been in London several times, have good friends there. I love England and English people and I still don't think that you're exactly a representative of that culture.

I would gently ask you - please, if it's possible, stop making trashy noise around this thread. I hope that the word "please" means something for you.

Good luck. Good health !

#32     Oct 5, 2009
  3. Smurfie

Smurfie

Berlusconi .. the über-horny, corrupt, racist Berlusconi? Yeah, he's a keeper o_O

Anyhoo, I'm puzzled by this thread. Like Cabletrader pointed out, it's entitled "Forex is predictable," but apparently not for the OP. Also, it appears to be a plug for a Russian blog with a subscription service. That's all fair but let's be honest about it.

However, my main concern is post #2.

I followed the link, but I don't feel any wiser at all ...

Cheers and happy trading to all

Smurf

#33     Oct 5, 2009
  4. hehe, just because I point out that every call you've made so far has been wrong (on a thread you unwisely called "Forex is predictable") you tell me I'm the one with 'mental problems'??!!?

Let me see now, am I the one trying to count Elliot Waves and getting it wrong, or trying to promote a 15-bucks-per-month subscription to that analysis? Oh no that's right, that's you!

ps: Gbp/Usd dropped nearly a cent more or less immediately after my call, maybe I should start a signal service like you......mind you it would cost a lot more than $15 a month :D

#34     Oct 5, 2009
  5. lol, I thought Brown was bad but at least he's not this stupid....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acVqHjMQFq4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acVqHjMQFq4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#35     Oct 5, 2009
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

Forex is predictable. I'll prove it on this thread, but give no rules or criteria to evaluate my predictions.

I think we've seen this kind of thing before.

#36     Oct 5, 2009
  7. sakhter

sakhter

The best way to sell stuff on this forum is getting contacted by other ET users who ask you for products/services you don't even offer.

you just gotta be that good. :)

#37     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Canados

Canados

I know this is a fake...That's Berlusconi's sosia

http://www.sosia.biz/details-it.php?id=501

#38     Oct 5, 2009
  9. 99.99% of the stuff punted for sale isn't worth buying!

The safest way to buy stuff (and avoid all these scammers who couldn't find a profitable trade with a map and a compass!) is to agree a profit-share if you're trading regular size lots, that way you earn the 'fees' as you learn.

If the teacher can't trade
    Then he don't get paid!

For analysis 'services' like yours it's imperative the potential buyer gets a free trial, that way punters don't get ripped off. If the analysis is good they can subscribe.....if it's garbage they can walk and it hasn't cost them a dime.

You'll find scammers don't offer a free trial for obvious reasons. :D

#39     Oct 5, 2009
  10. But are you sure?

:D

#40     Oct 5, 2009