Forex is predictable.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by spellcraft, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Oh I can see you've really got your finger on the pulse, lol, 'FXGame' is Oanda's demo. The clue is in the top left corner where it says 'FXTrade' :D

Well that's something at least, knowing when you're beat is a good trait for a trader, well done!

Anyway, have fun doing whatever it is that you do for a living....burger flipper, janitor, office gopher.... :p

I'm so glad we had this little chat, we really must do lunch sometime!

#21     Sep 29, 2009
  2. Hi there,

five wave down, I expect to see a three-waves correction. Here's the wave count.

#22     Oct 2, 2009
  3. #23     Oct 4, 2009
  4. Wrong, have another count, I'm sure you can make it fit if you try :D

#24     Oct 4, 2009
  5. lol, why should anyone be interested in what you think when ALL your previous predictions have been totally wrong :D

Your thread is titled "Forex is predictable".....lol, not for you it isn't!

#25     Oct 4, 2009
  6. Dollar strength this week.

#26     Oct 4, 2009
  7. Good, I was getting lonely buying dollars :)

#27     Oct 4, 2009
  8. Caught some good support at 1.4500, AUD found support near 1.8600. That could all change. The talk at the G7 sounds like a stronger dollar is in the works.

#28     Oct 4, 2009
  9. I don't think they said very much did they, apart from the usual dislike for volatility? Fuji backpedaling about intervention may support dollar/yen though.

I'm selling any rallies on Cable this week, and of course my Eur/Usd short (depending on what Tricky Trichet has to say on Thursday!)

When everyone's selling dollars it's probably a good indication of time to buy :)

#29     Oct 5, 2009
  10. Yeah, in essence, a whole lotta nothing.
    We'll see.
    I have a new hero in Berlusconi, though.

#30     Oct 5, 2009