Forex is predictable.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by spellcraft, Sep 27, 2009.

1. LOL :D

It must be hard keeping up with him, never knowing what instrument the next signal is going to be for!

#11     Sep 28, 2009
  2. IMHO, forex is too choppy... I only trade eminis with tick charts. The ES is nice and smooth...

#12     Sep 28, 2009
  3. guys, could you please tell me what are you talking about ?

#13     Sep 28, 2009
  4. wave count is changed a little bit, but the perspective is the same.

Breakthrough of the support line is needed.

Appropriate stop at 0.92300

First target at 0.91260

#14     Sep 28, 2009
  5. sakhter

sakhter

lets talk business cable :cool:

#15     Sep 28, 2009
  6. Let's go, post a few trades :)

#16     Sep 29, 2009
  7. .....rallied 100 pips!

Stopped out, rallied 50 pips!

Spoken like a true Elliot Waver when price goes in the opposite direction!

Not too great at this forex trading lark are you spellcraft, have you considered maybe another pair, there's lots of them :p

#17     Sep 29, 2009
  8. For all the funny buddies I would like only to repeat, that here I don't post signals. I only propose my point of view about the direction, structure, intensity. In other words - analysis.

As everyone can see, you are smart and funny enough to make your own decision about the entry, the stop, and everything else concerning risk management.

I got out from EURGBP at 0,91768. The wave structure is too choppy. Good luck

#18     Sep 29, 2009
  9. You're posting directional bias, entries, stops, and targets which sounds like trading recos to me! It's probably a good idea to post how the trades worked out, that way people can see how accurate you are in your forecasts.

Isn't that the purpose of your thread, to show us how 'Forex is predictable'?

Just trying to keep it real.....:)

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 29, 2009
  10. lol, yes 95% of my scalping trades are for 5-15 pips, which as you correctly pointed out can be seen from my 'many many blotters', Oanda haven't kicked me out so far so what does that tell you? :p

Ummm, your math doesn't seem to be up to much, how many pips is 1.5913 to 1.5873?

Obviously you don't understand how bucketshops fill market orders :)

I don't pay commission on Oanda, just spread, come on keep up :)

Yes, and your point is?

Sounds like you're having a debate in your own mind there nemakrua!

Toooooo funny :D

#20     Sep 29, 2009