Forex is boring..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sakhter, Oct 5, 2009.

1. lol, anyone who trades at 3.30am demo or live probably needs to review their strategy!

Yawwwwwn, when will you sellers think up something original :p

lol, you definitely don't want to challenge me to a trading competition!

Now just post your signals and play on your demo before school :D

#51     Oct 7, 2009
  2. It's just entertainment is all, no-one can take any of this stuff seriously can they?

#52     Oct 7, 2009
  3. Depends on the time zone :p

in all honesty, he's not "trading". He has resting orders.

#53     Oct 7, 2009
  4. 3.30am is 3.30am, wherever you live :)

Quote from sakhter: "...I guess I am one of those few people who take demo trading seriously enough to trade at 3:30 AM EST...."

#54     Oct 7, 2009
  5. sakhter

sakhter

If price has a high probability of reaching certain points-- it does not matter what time it is.

The only difference here cable is that 100+ people got in and got out at the same price as I did.

I don't doubt you make a lot of pips.
    No one will get the fill entry/exit you get because you're a scalper. By the time you take 2-3 pips, the people following your calls will be losing due to slippage.

So in that sense your absolutely correct. I wouldn't challenge you as following your calls is a recipe for disaster.

You wish signal providers were as dedicated as I. :cool:

#55     Oct 7, 2009
  6. sakhter

sakhter

Sell order is active, buy order canceled.

#56     Oct 7, 2009
  7. haha, I don't make intraday trade calls for people to follow, I'm a trader not a signal-selling promoter trying to tout my questionable wares on trading forums!

Having said that, I've occasionally posted my longer term analysis for a few hundred pips but it's usually as part of a discussion.

Too funny now......just post your calls sonny, you're way out of your depth here :D

#57     Oct 7, 2009
  8. sakhter

sakhter

It's very funny. I am a trader AND a signal provider. It's a business.

A farmer does not grow food to only feed himself.

Seeing that you don't treat it as a business leads me to believe it's just a hobby for you :(.

You might as well take up model rocketry or a cocaine addiction.

And once again, you can get my signals for FREE.

I am selling premium commentary to active traders.

Seems like the only people trading "noise" is atticus and yourself. If it can't be applied on a wide-scale, it's pure luck. :)-- and you call yourselves traders. *sigh*...Most traders are < 25 years old.

100 user capacity, 4 already filled, 96 remain.

#58     Oct 7, 2009
  9. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

#59     Oct 7, 2009
  10. :D

#60     Oct 7, 2009