Forex is boring..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sakhter, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Ok, ok.
    I just saw that "quote" from atticus.
    I'll read his posts for awhile, then straight to the ignore-bin.

#31     Oct 6, 2009
  2. haha, I wondered when "you're a loser" would come up......it never fails!

#32     Oct 6, 2009
  3. No, you're retarded for crowing about trades with a 5:1 risk. 20 pips is noise. Why is it that you cut every trade off at 20, when you post a positive expectancy at inception? I'll answer. It's false. The BS initial R/R statement keeps you from killing yourself.

bye bye.

#33     Oct 6, 2009
  4. Ah we need the entertainment now increasenow has been sucked into the depths of chit-chat.....

#34     Oct 6, 2009

5. I suppose. But there will be plenty more clowns climbing from the VW Beetle of Trading soon enough.
    Over and out.
    David

#35     Oct 6, 2009
  6. sakhter

sakhter

Atticus, I am sorry. I forgot that you are the authority in what is real and what is not real. Like how 20 pips is noise, and how the sky was officially declared blue after your approval.

I closed 1 trade at target, and another trade right before going to sleep. I am sorry for squaring my gbpusd position at a profit before going to bed.

On another note: Whats the breakthroughs on evolution, god and intergalactic space travel?

#36     Oct 6, 2009
  7. um defensive much?

#37     Oct 6, 2009
  8. sakhter

sakhter

Just the tip of the iceberg cable.

250 - 1,000 pips a week is my goal. If you trade 1-10 lots per trade with $500,000 in equity the *fee* should not be a problem :)

As promised, I will continue calls for a week.

Attached is my signal statistics for the last month. I make money regardless.

But if you have any knowledge of search engines you can easily find out where this is from.

#38     Oct 6, 2009
  9. sakhter

sakhter

I am making calls on this thread & I do not care about your risk management.

#39     Oct 6, 2009
  10. Forex is for losers. keep your little pipppppis. I'll make my 50-100 ticks on the EURO FX

#40     Oct 6, 2009