Forex is boring..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sakhter, Oct 5, 2009.

1. sakhter

sakhter

lol. I agree. The trade becomes dead to me as soon as I hit submit. It's a great feeling knowing your risk.

Profit or Loss, it's no big deal. But I will watch trades that I make & will never leave trades running when I cannot manage them (ie. sleepy time)

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. Huh :confused:

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. Thats funny because trades become dead to me when I go to sleep and let my thesis play out or not. Any trade management I do hurts my returns.

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. sakhter

sakhter

What I meant was after I make a trade, I am indifferent as to whether it hits or misses. But I will still watch the trade for an earlier exit sign.

If I see a short-term bias shift, I will exit at a little profit rather than wait for the s/l to hit. If short-term bias remains the same, I will wait for take-profit.

LMAO so funny & I care.

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. lol, me too, I don't have an alarm to wake me up if a trade is going the wrong way, it can wait until morning! :)

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Interesting risk:reward :D

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. sakhter

sakhter

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. sakhter

sakhter

It's actually more interesting that ratios don't define winning strategies. :D

If you are going to nitpick, do it to all trades. Not just one.

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. You can't be serious. Cutting the position after 20 pips. Cable is right, the R/R is a joke.

#19     Oct 6, 2009

10. lol, well if you're hoping to sell this stuff to people (and brokers!) I don't think they'll be too impressed with a 55 pip risk for a 24 pip reward, or with one 20 pip trade call per day! :D

#20     Oct 6, 2009