Forex is a sea of money

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Walter O', Jun 20, 2020.

1. Written above the same thread It can definitely be considered as a sea of money if your strategies are working well for you. The experience will make you more successful.

#21     Jun 25, 2020
  2. Opcodes

Opcodes

oanda's swap + spread... i mean you day trade? forex is really uneven playing field even the founder admits a.k.a gambling

#22     Jun 25, 2020
  3. I would describe forex as different rather than hard. It requires a very different trading approach vs stocks, bonds and what have you.

#23     Jun 25, 2020
    hrokling likes this.
  4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Thanks for posting the video. That man is a rock and roll super star.
    I don't believe he said trading fx was gambling, I took it as most clients approach it as entertainment / gambling.

#24     Jun 25, 2020
    Opcodes likes this.
  5. Yes, true if a traders knows well how to trade then he can be a successful trader. So always learn the basics of Forex trading before start and it will be helpful to be a successful trader.

#25     Jun 25, 2020
    Tradex likes this.
  6. Tradex

Tradex

Thanks for the video but it is totally useless as far as trading the Forex is concerned.

#26     Jun 25, 2020
  7. bublu

bublu

Exactly we need to focus on learning the skills which are essential in making money from forex trading.

#27     Jun 26, 2020
  8. Tradex

Tradex

It does not matter if the trader trades coffee, gold, emini S&P 500, Netflix, ETFs, oil, Forex or whatever, if his system is good it will make money regardless of the financial instrument.

Forex is no different than any other market!

#28     Jun 26, 2020
  9. Opcodes

Opcodes

stop lying only forex have swaps and it's not optional

only forex you have to understand both instrument e.g if you trade eurusd you have to understand the state of euro AND the USD

you forgot EUR vs CHF?

#29     Jun 26, 2020
  10. Tradex

Tradex

ANY market can crash, and Forex is no exception.

Never trade major currencies that are pegged artificially (EUR/CHF in this case, historically) and you will be fine.

Nonsense, you trade what the EUR/USD chart is telling you, period.

#30     Jun 26, 2020