Forex is a sea of money

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Walter O', Jun 20, 2020.

1. Walter O'

Walter O'

Forex is a sea of money where opportunity calls. It is the greatest fiscal market where currency are traded at their present price. Traders need to keep up two or three a qualities and should be skilled for trading. A trader ought to use stop setback and take advantage while trading since mishap is open in the market that is the reason we should not charge the market.

AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  2. Tradex

Tradex

True, if the trader knows how to "swim".

Otherwise he will drown.

[​IMG]

tedmos38, d08, comagnum and 1 other person like this.
  3. hilmy83

hilmy83

Forex whore. How much they paying you to spam?

d08, heispark and monet like this.
  4. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Welcome to my marvelous ignore list.
    You're going to befriend Padu, Dozu and the kind.

5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Forex? No thanks, I'm having way too much fun with my fake money Bitcoin.

6. Tradex

Tradex

Spamming is the sending of unsolicited emails for the purpose of commercial advertising, clearly not the case here.

And why is Forex trading (by far THE most liquid financial instrument in the world) bad again?

Raheel Shaikh and Nobert like this.
  7. Forex is not a bad market. But in my opinion it is the hardest market to trade successfully. And I've traded stocks, commodities, bonds, crypto as well as FX over 25 years.

8. Tradex

Tradex

Backtests show that the currency market is the best trending market, followed by the bonds and interest rates markets, so I don't know why you believe that Forex is "hard" to trade.
    Could you please elaborate?
    Thanks.

piezoe likes this.
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Largely unregulated however. So, does not that pose a risk for the small independent trader who has not deep enough pockets to retain lawyers?

d08 likes this.
  10. Tradex

Tradex

I have been trading the Forex for years without any problems at all.

#10     Jun 20, 2020