Forex is a scam.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 3, 2010.

1. 99% of forex scam are scammers. i am tested more than 40 ...

99% the traders dont know how works the market

then imagine that kind of bussiness:(

#21     Feb 5, 2010
  2. Gcapman

Gcapman

At least you managed to spell/enumerate 99% correctly...

Your biggest accomplishment this year! **APPLAUSE** :p

#22     Feb 5, 2010
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

So if you don't understand it, quit making threads and blanket statements about the entire industry being a "scam."

There are also late night TV ads about stocks, real estate, options, futures, nutrition, fitness, etc. Does that make everyone of these subjects a “scam”? Of course not. People try to sell too-good (and easy)-to-be true products for everything imaginable.

If you pay your dues and to it correctly, FX can be more profitable than any other financial market IMO.

#23     Feb 5, 2010
  4. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

I have used live intraday charts and quotes from dozen forex brokers almost everyday for years. I have found there is no major discrepancy in prices and movements among these brokers. If there were big discrepancies, I would have exploit them already. Use ECN brokers, if you don't like brokers that trade against you.

#24     Feb 5, 2010
  5. Let's think about this logically. Do you really think your broker is out to get you when you're trading 1 lot (I'm willing to bet that most of the people complaining about a scame are actually trading mini's)? They are dealing with millions and millions of dollars each day. Who gives a fuck about trading against your $100,000 (most likely $10,000).

#25     Feb 5, 2010
    #26     Feb 5, 2010
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

I agree with the first statement. At least 99% of scam artists in any field are scammers...I think.

Next, I'd love to see the rigorous statistical research you embarked upon to get that 99% figure.

Oh, and how much did you lose in FX?

#27     Feb 5, 2010
  8. is my experience
    i am tested many many systems and heard and see many "gurus"
    and i am talking with many "traders" , "managers" etc

all the guys lossing money but make some money selling bullshits
    i am lost 2 years following the signals,etc
    i am trade for 1 account signals from gfs,c2,etc
    allways loss

so, in my experience the most of traders dont know how work fx world

#28     Feb 6, 2010