Forex is a scam

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Funny thread

truth is only humble tradersare losing traders. Being humble is an excuse for the losers who can't back up their words

#51     Sep 6, 2009
  2. sakhter

sakhter

Trading the forex market, or any market for that matter, is a MARATHON not A SPRINT. Consistency is key

#52     Sep 6, 2009
  3. sakhter

sakhter

5%-10% sounds just about right with natural stops, is extremely conservative especially in forex. But what you really need to focus on is not the risk % but the lot size, you can loose 5% in <1 tick, <10 ticks, or <100 ticks.

#53     Sep 6, 2009
  4. Yep, that's why I said 'City traders' :p

#54     Sep 6, 2009
  5. You don't do it to get rich, you do it to have a track record. As soon as you understand that, you'll probably like sites like c2 a lot better, and if c2 turns you off with audited hypothetical results that are just as accurate as real results, come have a look at covestor.

#55     Sep 6, 2009
  6. Milton

Milton

geezz!!... I don't believe what I read here. First of all, come to reality and second, in case that you don't know, fx is not the only market, there are bonds, commodities, stocks, etc.

hmm. probably because english is not my first language... I did not explain in the best way. So, to be a humble trader is... :
    -accepting when you are wrong and get out of the market, don't wait "a correction and get out"... you must to be humble and say yourself: "you are not so smart as you think and you don't know if the market will come back, just follow your business plan!" So "in front" of your trades you should put this "humble" think and eliminate this " I'm the smartest and I can beat the market!!" And if you think in this way you can accept much easyer that you are wrong and you need to cut your losses asap. Of course you can think in this way only if you start from premise that "Markets are for the most part and in some extend, RANDOM! and can't be predicted with 100% accuracy"

-after a while when you had a good period of trading don't get to confident, BE HUMBLE!!! or otherwise the market will HUMBLE you!

You guys need to get out and meet some real traders not just look on tv/youtube and see traders/brokers from City when they are showing how idiots thery are. Try to meet some real traders who trade for themselfs or trade some "small" private funds and exchange some thoughts with them and see how thery are thinking! Of course I can't guarantee that you will meet real professional traders or just some idiots wich pretend to be "the smartest" and they worked in the Shity, sorry, I mean City. :) Btw, I don't want to say that all this City traders are losers! But do some research and see what is income from trading and what is income from brokerage operation from different banks and you will see how "well" this City traders are!

And yes, there is a connection betwen beeing humble in trading and beeing humble in real life! But also, if you see a trader with a nice Aston then he can still remain in this "humble" category! ... I don't want to continue this discusion... I don't have to much time to post here. But I think that I explained enough. Apologize for writing mistakes.

#56     Sep 6, 2009
  7. Why don't you think before you post?

Do you not think fixed exchange is possible? Anything is possible - floating exchange rates could end tomorrow.

And of course I know there are other markets, but I happen to do best, and prefer, trading currencies, primarily futures but also spot fx.

By the way, you are perfect for ET.

#57     Sep 6, 2009
  8. Facts are mr Milton is your odds are exactly the same wIring for a correction than closing the position as the correction could come turning your loss into your all time top winner and if you closed put you would never have gotten it. Then agOn maybe not but it makes zero difference to your success or failure mr Milton

#58     Sep 6, 2009
  9. what are you talking about?

a) you are full of sxxt about your risk management claims. Sounds very much like those who have gone broke several times already.

b) you dont even know what you are talking about. How much of your account you risk per trade is basic concept, nothing magical about. The size of your position is generally a function of that max. amount of risk and where you set your stops.

Not sure what you are really confused about ?

#59     Sep 6, 2009
  10. thats the biggest crap I ever heard, you shill!!!

Why should I trust some trolls who build paper trading results on websites rather than asking someone to show me an AUDITED REAL TRADING RECORD over the past 1-3 years?

Thats exactly how I got started. I had my broker's statements audited by an independent auditing and accounting firm, something that bestows 1 million times more confidence than some web charlatan such as C2.

#60     Sep 6, 2009