Forex In The Modern World

Discussion in 'Forex' started by LoganSilver, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Is Option is better than Forex? I think forex is a good way of making money and it is less risky than options trading? What do you think?

#31     May 24, 2021
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

If you talk about binary options then probably no, because risk-reward profile on those instruments is quite disadvantageous for you. But regarding options offered on exchange then its quite versatile and flexible product to hedge, speculate or gain some fine exposure to some specific risk

#32     May 25, 2021
  3. bulls95

bulls95

I agree with you. Options are not that easy to trade and for the more bold, rest its a personal call. I am a forex lover.

#33     May 25, 2021
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. In 2019, it accounted for more than $6.6 trillion of daily trading.1 Yet, oddly enough, this market didn't exist a century ago. Unlike stock markets, which can trace their roots back centuries, the forex market as we understand it today is a truly new market. We'll take a brief look at the origins of forex and its function today

#34     May 26, 2021
  5. Thanks for your reply. I still want to repeat that Forex is far better than options. I am a forex lover too and want to make good money in it.

#35     May 26, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

I don't trade spot forex due to its questionable volume data.

I trade currency futures from exchanges like CME.
    But I trade it when there is nothing else to trade as currency futures tend to move
    very little.
    12 years ago, currency futures moved tremendously.

There are other much better things to day trade than currency futures.

so for newbie traders, is day trading spot forex a good thing to start with?

yes. because it is easy to set up a forex trading account with free charts.

no. because you will be wondering why it is so difficult to achieve
    the reward risk ratio of > 2, and you ended up setting a very low stop-loss,
    very low target profit with a low success rate.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    #36     May 26, 2021
  7. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Yeah, agreed! Forex is in my blood, it seems :D

#37     May 27, 2021
  8. Indeed Forex is a great way to make money. If you know what you’re doing, this market has a great potential to reap profits for all kind of traders.

#38     May 28, 2021
  9. Burigelv

Burigelv

In today's world, the market, forex, is not such an amazing thing and earning opportunities as many think.

#39     May 31, 2021
  10. Great!

#40     Jun 21, 2021