Forex In The Modern World

Discussion in 'Forex' started by LoganSilver, Apr 1, 2021.

1. You mean algorithmic strategies?

#21     Apr 2, 2021
  2. I see, thanks

#22     Apr 2, 2021
  3. Exactly, do you have any experience trading with them or creating them? Just curious.

#23     Apr 2, 2021
  4. That is my bread and butter, for over 12 years now, last 10 trading fx baskets. My algorithms are based on classification and prediction DNN models.

#24     Apr 2, 2021
  5. Completely your choice, do not feel obligated by any means but id love to hear an elaboration on classification and DNN models, I do not think I am familiar with either. Thanks for your input! In my own trading, I use 2 algorithmic trading systems and one is completely discretionary.

#25     Apr 3, 2021
  6. I prefer to not elaborate. Good luck with whatever you are selling to this crowd.

#26     Apr 4, 2021
  7. I don’t think that the market has changed at all. It is just our ways of making money that has changed.

#27     Apr 28, 2021
    LoganSilver likes this.
  8. Thanag

Thanag

As for me, forex is really very popular now.

#28     Apr 30, 2021
  9. Yes, it is attainable as you say but it also takes some time for a person to actually understand and analyse the market to begin with.

#29     May 18, 2021
  10. Darkwing

Darkwing

Now is really the time when Forex is at the level when they are preparing for it, and these are opportunities for many to earn money.

#30     May 24, 2021