Forex In The Modern World

Discussion in 'Forex' started by LoganSilver, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Hi!

You can sign up at our website at 9am EST, due to an overwhelming demand we had to limit accounts per day to 100. We did this so we can still keep our exceptional customer service experience intact for all of our members.

Our pricing for our Flex Model differs for account size and program.

The Challenge Model is $155 for the 25K, and $610 for the 100K.

You can sign up here, www.fundingtalent.com

#11     Apr 2, 2021
    padutrader likes this.
  2. I completely agree. Price action is what separates the professionals from the inexperienced, inconsistent trader. Price Action is a broad term, I refer to it as Market Context when people ask for what Price Action really means.

Having an understanding of Market Context, is usable in discretionary and mechanical systems alike and you do learn a good bit about Market Context just from experience and training your eye, but of course there are techniques you can use to analyze them if you are newer.

#12     Apr 2, 2021
  3. I love this response, thank you for sharing your time and experience with us.
    I completely agree, it is unfortunate that the Professional FX community gets a bad reputation. As you said that comes from the shady, unregulated brokers and the barrier to entry in terms of really getting educated and learning to trade the correct way. We also see alot of social media "gurus" that are absolute frauds that scam so many people, it is really quite sad. I was speaking to a trader that works at a prop firm in London the other day and he told me that if you said you're an FX Trader, you genuinely get laughed at. If you do not mention you work for a firm in England you are seen as a joke due to the scams out there - I suppose they are more rampant in the UK.

Whats your thoughts on mechanical trading systems?

#13     Apr 2, 2021
  4. I forgot to answer your first question, in terms of what we sell - we offer liquidity/capital to newer or experienced traders if they prove their skills. We offer up to 300K in funding across our programs with favorable profit splits up to 90%.

#14     Apr 2, 2021
  5. padutrader

padutrader

markets are far from mechanical.

do you think they work in LAS VEGAS?

and gambling is easier than trading: there, at least, you know when you are wrong; when the house takes your money.

markets never take your money: even when you are down 70% on your account, does that mean you are wrong?

you never know when you are wrong in markets

the markets can recover from there .....

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    #15     Apr 2, 2021
  6. padutrader

padutrader

police, politicians, beaurocrats, lawyers, doctors, plumbers ,electricians sales men, and everyone else has got a bad reputation.......

#16     Apr 2, 2021
  7. padutrader

padutrader

so you are happy to see Trump do his stuff.....

#17     Apr 2, 2021

8. This is correct, I meant mechanical-based trading systems. Of course the market itself is not inherently mecahnical.

#18     Apr 2, 2021
  9. padutrader

padutrader

good one

i mean that is entirely an unemotional reply..

rare.

i think markets are essentially a double bluff....it has to fool both sides...bull and bear.

i can write a book about markets but not show how to make money from it

#19     Apr 2, 2021
  10. padutrader

padutrader

actually i have spent 30 years trying to trade discretionary...

if you want to know about discretionary systems contact me!!!!

note:no success.

oh sorry

HAPPY EASTER.

say hello to Jessica

#20     Apr 2, 2021
    LoganSilver likes this.