Forex Free?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ER2Machine, Aug 15, 2006.

1. J-Trade

J-Trade

TradeBolt,

I have a TradeStation Forex account via GAIN - can I add your platform for free, through which I can auto-trade TS8 strategy trades ?

Thanks,

J.

#31     Oct 18, 2006
  2. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi J

Well, you can't auto-trade into a TradeStation account. You would need a TradeBolt-branded Gain account.

You can establish a TradeBolt-branded account via the form on this link.

Gain tells us that there's no way to simply re-brand a TradeStation account that's already been established.

I would be happy to put you in touch with the right person to talk to over at Gain. Please call me at 800-977-2658, or email sales@tradebolt.com or support@tradebolt.com if you would like more information.

Thanks
    TradeBolt

#32     Oct 18, 2006
  3. Any progress on this?

#33     Nov 8, 2006
  4. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

It still looks like it could be 6 months to a year out because we're working on other priority connections.

We are currently connected to currenex and hotspot for institutional forex, Gain and IB for retail.

With the currenex connection, we've connected to scores of brokers. Check out a complete list here.

Thanks
    TradeBolt

#34     Nov 8, 2006
  5. Ldamiani

Ldamiani

Does TB provide a solution in order to use Metatrader for automated trading on FXCM accounts?

#35     Nov 10, 2006
  6. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Well, our connection with FXCM is through Currenex, which is really for institutional clients. I believe you are required to have quite a large account balance to trade with any Currenex brokerage.

That said, if your account qualifies, I believe that MetaTrader can call DLL functions, which would mean that you can use the Universal Link. Check out the Universal Link documentation here.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-977-2658 or contact us by email at support@tradebolt.com.

Thanks
    TradeBolt

#36     Nov 13, 2006