Forex Free?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ER2Machine, Aug 15, 2006.

1. I have heard great things about your product. Is it really free for my forex trading?

2. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi ER2Machine

Yes, we offer free forex trading through Gain Capital, forex.com and forex.ca.

Are you a system trader?

TradeBolt

3. Tradebolt get rebates from those brokers !

4. bootize

bootize

Tradebolt.

Are you going to also hook up with MB Trading or Onada anytime soon? Thanks!

5. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi NickBarings

Using TradeBolt to trade forex is free. You pay no more to trade those brokers with TradeBolt than you pay to trade those brokers manually or through an introducing broker.

TradeBolt

6. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Bootize

We are constantly adding new brokerages to our service. Are you currently a client of one (or both) of those brokerages?

TradeBolt

7. Tradebolt,

Correct, but you get rebates (part of profits) from those
    brokers anyway.
    It seems that you have difficulties to admitting that...
    :cool:

8. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Nick

We do have a contract with Gain whereby we are compensated for our services. Nevertheless, the client pays no more than he does to use Gain's service without TradeBolt.

Hence, TradeBolt is free.

TradeBolt

9. bootize

bootize

Tradebolt,

Not a client yet. However, I will be a client of one of those two, and if Tradebolt would work with them, I'd be a client of Tradebolt as well. That's the one thing holding me back.

10. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Bootize

Neither of those brokers is currently in development. We are aware of both of them, and we are looking at expanding to both of them, but it may be a few months before we are connected. I would suggest that you look at the brokers we currently connect to.

Are you interested in trading forex?

TradeBolt

#10     Aug 16, 2006