Forex Fraudster Busted !!!!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketsurfer, Jan 12, 2007.

1. kazoo

kazoo

Yes, yes - I believe that was it. I think he was some sort of financial advisor or economist for Hungary.

All I got to say is... I don't think Zoltan will be going "hungary" any time soon with all the money he stole.

#11     Jan 22, 2007
  2. come on you were all guilty as well.....the whole scam played upon the fact.......you were going to make incredible returns with little or no effort, in other words, easy money......no such thing, and deep down you know this.....nobody is going to sell a system that makes easy money, they would keep it for themselves, and keep it as quiet as possible.....nobody`s lives got ruined....that`s da talk----people lost money they could afford to lose, otherwise, it would be going for life`s essentials and not get rich quick schemes.

these guys are tremendous salesmen, the stupid thing is, if they are this good at getting people to part with their money, they could have made a fortune being brokers, and letting new york offices invest the money, i.e., merrill lynch, etc. for them who knew what they were doing. just look at all those bs infomercials where you use this crappy device and you too can have washboard abs--if your that stupid, its just a matter of time before your money finds its way into someone else`s pockets.

#12     Jan 22, 2007
  3. kazoo

kazoo

It makes no difference whether or not I was trying to make "easy money". As long as it's not illegal then I see nothing wrong with it. However, there IS something very wrong about someone lying and ripping off other people. Yes I'm sure "nobody's lives got ruined" but it still is wrong, wrong, wrong! And whether or not someone can afford to lose $2500 doesn't matter; $2500 is a lot of bleepin' money! Especially to an average guy like me. As I said in a previous post, these guys had the credentials and credibility and that's why I ponied up the $2500 bucks. Had they just been another no-name company then I wouldn't have gave them a cent.

It turned out their credibility in the end meant nothing.

#13     Jan 22, 2007