Forex E/A Coders Needed

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Brandonf, Aug 19, 2010.

1. eronyx

eronyx

hey guys

Let me introduce myself

I am a very hardworking programmer in MQL4 (for the past 3 years) and was/still part of teams of some very successful launches in Forex Market. Besides this I have my degree in programming engineering which helps me a lot on EAs and indicators design.

I am experienced in post launch support and how to avoid extra customers queries - I know many of you know what that means for support :)

Everyone who I worked with was more than happy to have me part of his team, because I provided not only good products but also great feedback and honest opinion on many parts of the launch - not only technical side.

Anyway - story short - in order to show you some of my example I have recently made a small EA which will be very helpful for those who have many EAs running on VPS. This EA sends notification to your e-mail as soon as there is an action on your MT4 like : open/close order, you have a 30% DD or other, more then total of 2 lots have been opened and once in 4h or daily general stats of your accounts. (all these can be customised)

I am using it with my personal VPS where I have 10 MT4 platforms running with different EAs there and haven't open VPS for 3 weeks at least - only checked my e-mail.
    here is the video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEg-3TNSvk
    In order to avoid overload of one of my servers you need to be registered with the e-mail you want to receive notifications on Stats Server. If you are interested I could provide you more info.

Please take that as a sample of my work.

I am interested in working with a good marketer who will split the profits with me - I work only on % because I trust my programming skills and only go ahead if I know that it will be a good product.

Thx for your interest

#11     Sep 21, 2011
  2. greenery

greenery

Most of those EAs are pure garbage, yet you have a good reputation. Why?

#12     Sep 28, 2011
  3. Most of those EAs are pure garbage, yet you have a good reputation.

Why?

smoke 'n mirrors......

s

:D

#13     Dec 29, 2011
  4. x75

x75

EA's are, almost exclusively, utter bullshit.
    But, then again, this thread isn't about trading or the effectiveness of programmes.
    It's about Affiliate Marketing, which is the nearest working example of 'The Emperor's New Clothes' which you will ever see.
    Gives Snake Oil salesmen a bad name!

#14     Dec 29, 2011
  5. ..............................................

X,

a smidge more clarity is required......

all eas are 100% bullshit, until further notice..............:)

AF marketing also can be tossed in with ea's.

this however does work, just the way it is.

s

#15     Dec 29, 2011
  6. x75

x75

Oh, no. Not fibo's?

#16     Dec 29, 2011
  7. nah.....

just magic beans.

s
    :D

#17     Dec 30, 2011
  8. Hi Brandon,

It'll intresting talk with you. Email me on elabunsky(at)gmail(dot)com
    I developed one success project and finishing another one that you can manage.

Regards,
    Eugene

#18     Jan 30, 2012
  9. elabunsky,

Brandon posted this thread in Aug 2010 and may not be following this anymore...so do not feel slighted if he does not contact you..

Also it is not wise to post your email on threads as there are robots on the internet that search for email addresses to add to their spam;ist...do not be surprised if you do not get spammed to death....

ES

P.S. I took the liberty of altering it so a Robot cannot pick it up...I can return it at your request.

#19     Jan 30, 2012