Forex Difficulty

Discussion in 'Forex' started by elomich, Sep 8, 2009.

1. For me personally it's a temporary incident of I just don't give a fuck. Which makes me wonder why I even posted this. Oh well, who gives a fuck.

#41     Sep 16, 2009
  2. and another et thread turns to garbage

#42     Sep 16, 2009
  3. As if a "How difficult is market XY"-topic wasn't garbage in the first place.

#43     Sep 16, 2009
  4. people who dont know ask questions like these .. so you see a thread like this you are here to help a newbie not argue over grammar

#44     Sep 16, 2009
  5. it's closer to "string theory" than trading... or ;)

#45     Sep 17, 2009
  6. The last 2 1/2 i was talking about was an example of a trade that would cause a whipsaw 7 bars up over 140% of previous leg on hourly and 7 bars down 140% down below the previous leg on the daily could cause a whipsaw on a daily trade if traders follow the probabilities. as the daily should take off upward in direction of the interest rate diff the hourly is charging up for a downward move its already at a 95%+ statistical reversal area so it needs to follow the probability .. someone who jumps into this daily trade without looking at whats happening on the lower timeframe would experience a whipsaw.

I like stephen wolfram to i use statistica and mathematica to run stats on movement and whatnot in the market.

#46     Sep 18, 2009
  7. trading should be easy and boring... i try to keep things as simple as possible.

#47     Sep 18, 2009