Forex Difficulty

Discussion in 'Forex' started by elomich, Sep 8, 2009.

1. elomich

elomich

Could not agree more.

#31     Sep 12, 2009
  2. elomich

elomich

The reason I ask is because I hear so many complaints about FX brokers "screwing" people over. No doubt some are up to some shady things, but for the most part I think it's nothing more than an excuse for people to use for their poor trading.

#32     Sep 12, 2009
  3. Exactly.

Me personally, I use ACM as a broker and their demo is an identical copy of their live platform except the demo platform cuts out of connection more than the live platform (obviously a good thing). I see reviews of people saying their connection cut out and their trade is deep in the red when they connect again. If they had half a brain to begin with they would of realized they can call ACM directly to close a trade or they could of placed a stop to begin with. People take their stupidity and lack of knowledge and often blame it on the broker. Not saying brokers don't do things that are questionable but a lot of problems are common sense issues that can be resolved by the trader.

There's more idiots in the world than there are people with common sense.

#33     Sep 15, 2009
  4. "would of"

Are people using this phrase deliberately or is this some sort of infectious internet-dyslexia? This is getting out of hand..

#34     Sep 15, 2009
  5. I always wondered whether people recognize the proper phrase "would have, should have" not would of should of. This is as moronic as spelling indefinite as indefinate or come on as common and a boatload of other nonsense.

#35     Sep 15, 2009
  6. I didn't know this was a grammar forum. My bad.

#36     Sep 15, 2009
  7. Its a genuine question i keep wondering about. Is it because people don't know it any better, or do people know its wrong but still use it as a dirty abbreviation? Or maybe people do know its wrong and it is a spontaneous, temporary incident of dyslexia on a subconscious level?

#37     Sep 15, 2009
  8. sakhter

sakhter

it's not. ET is full of english majors who don't really trade. :cool:

#38     Sep 16, 2009
  9. you Americans can not seem to grasp "to and too." Now that we are on a Grammer forum :p

#39     Sep 16, 2009
  10. sakhter

sakhter

anyone wanna grade my fraternity brothers english papers for some extra cash to support your trading hobby? :D

#40     Sep 16, 2009