Forex day trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ngn, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Chood

Chood

Four years and the best you can do is grind against a bucketshop. I'm not impressed. Try the deepwater. None of the fish MT is looking to hook swim there, or ever will, almost certainly.

#51     Nov 11, 2005
  2. But what about the risk of trading Forex at 200:1 or 400:1 leverage. No mention about risk yet.

#52     Nov 11, 2005
  3. Chood, whats the problem you get screwed by a bucket shop or something?

#53     Nov 11, 2005
  4. Univitedguest - As far as leverage, you have a choice, but my suggestion is you try a demo in real time and see if it works for you. Forex gives all the tools for you to win or lose.

Trade one lot, $100,000 and see how many pips you can take down, and the other stat is your number of winning trades vs losing.

Don't venture with real money until you are above 50%.

The ideal situation is you sit with someone who has been in Forex 2 years, at least, and I mean sit right next to them and watch, what they do.

My opinion is you cannot learn to trade from a forum, or software, or a book, you need a mentor.

This forum is good for an exchange of ideas, but you cannot learn to trade from a Blog.

#54     Nov 11, 2005
  5. Here is my personal risk disclaimer: No one ever lost money in a demo account. Learn how to trade then use a sensible risk management plan.

Since I'm not a Forex Broker you should contact one and learn how risk works. Your risk is the amount of your stop loss times # of lots divided by the amount of deposit per lot.

Bottom line: It is very risky. Please don't do it. You could easily lose your rent money.

I'm not interested in being a commercial for Forex or a missionary to convert people to believe simple facts. Don't understand half the Yiddish words in some of the posts or the objective of trying to discourage people. On other forums about Forex I see people discussing their daily trades and having success. Why does this one seem like Forex hell half the time? I'm not sure what the agenda is but for those who actually trade you understand what I'm saying. I'm not sure what grinding buckets or swimming in deep water is all about but these buckets of money are buying my new house.

Why would people who don't believe Forex trading works be in this forum? It's a mystery to me but it is clearly the work of the dark side. Just send them happy thoughts and they will go away because it burns them. Meanwhile Happy Trading to you all!

#55     Nov 11, 2005
  6. I have a real Forex account and I know the RISKS of trading Forex.

What "ideas" has MountainTrader come up with? You seem to like his posts.

#56     Nov 11, 2005
  7. Uninvited, what's YOUR AGENDA, just what the heck is it?

Is that a fair question?

Tell us about your experience in FOREX, good, bad or what?

#57     Nov 11, 2005
  8. I will repost my question since you avoided it.

QUESTION: What "ideas" has MountainTrader come up with?

#58     Nov 11, 2005
  9. I didn't realize I was responsible for coming up with ideas about Forex. I am open to hearing some good ideas myself.

Since this is a forum about Forex Trading please share your good ideas about the subject. I am here as a student myself.

If it is a Forex slamming site, sorry my mistake. Oops! Nevermind, as Rosanna Rosanadana would say.

What's all this talk about endangered feces?...

Have a great weekend! I need a break from this kind of inspiration.

#59     Nov 12, 2005
  10. fxsol
    + they give Int
    GL

#60     Nov 12, 2005