Forex charts with volume

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trader56, Mar 9, 2008.

1. http://www2.barchart.com/mktcom.asp?section=currencies

Delayed quotes free, real time quotes, you pay something like $40 or $50 per month.

#21     Mar 10, 2008
  2. Thank yuo - very helpful!

And thanks to the rest contributing to the post!

It'll be interesting to watch and see how the CME project develops!

#22     Mar 10, 2008
  3. Dear`Trader,

If ANYONE out there is going to give you volume on the FOREX, please run the other way.... :eek: seriously....no forex broker or dealer can give you volume...again RUN, FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#23     Mar 10, 2008

4. LOL!

But wouldn't that be RUN, FOREX RUN?

#24     Mar 10, 2008
  5. LOL :p

#25     Mar 10, 2008
  6. 1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive. Listen up Atticass...you hear that noise?

that's the noise in your ass and is full of shit, if any. You fucking dolt!

#26     Mar 10, 2008
  7. Dipshit. It's ECN data. No different than any ECN who offers volume dissemination. How long have you been trading "the Forex"? My bowel movements are more sentient than this "Compulsive" fool.

#27     Mar 10, 2008
  8. I no longer trade the FOREX. Never do I want to again....dipshit eh....nice.....no hard feeling here atticass....:cool:

#28     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Well if you can't a post a link (b/c it doesn't exist) then simply tell me what HotSpot's volume was on EUR/USD the past hour. Can you do that?

Is there also a T&S display? There should be if what you say is true. If there's a volume histogram on the chart but no T&S option, that should give you a clue. It's tick changes..

#29     Mar 10, 2008
  10. This is getting tiresome. Anyone here can sub to Quotrek and receive the portable and desktop java app with streaming HotSpot price and volume data. The data in inclusive to HotSpot's ECN. I make no representation to the suitability of the phucking data.

It will cost you fools $53 to prove/disprove my veracity. $33 for GTIS and an additional $20 for HotSpot data. It's the cheapest plan to receive HotSpot FX/FXi data. The data is an aggregation of both platforms.

I used Quotrek with the HotSpot data for a few months, but the charts locked-up repeatedly. I had no interest in the desktop platform, but the volume figures were there. Is it possible it was simply tick-frequency? Possibly, but nothing precludes HotSpot from offering a true volume figure. This bullshit that it's impossible is absurd.

#30     Mar 10, 2008