Forex capital markets - Good, bad or???

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sunnie, Jan 21, 2003.

1. sunnie

sunnie

2. THIS COMPANY BLOWS>>>>

I went for an interview there...and saw this chop shop fist hand...I was going to make markets for these pathetic losers..It was a disaster...something straight out of Boiler Room...Nice Web site...absolute shit...large large spreads...They are on 11 broadway crammed into a small dungeon like office...with shitty IKEA furniture and sloppy painted walls....

3. I know some guys who trade through it for sometimes. They all complained the system wasn't stable but didn't say any thing about the spreads. Is it really so bad?

4. sunnie

sunnie

Thanks for the feedback....sure is nice to be able to avoid a disaster before it happens...:p

PS - Boiler Room - one of my favorite movies! Wouldn't want to experience it firsthand though...

5. Funster

Funster

IMHO if you are satisified with them not being CFTC registered, oanda is pretty much unbeatable.

The rest pale in comparison.

:cool:

6. sunnie

sunnie

20:1 leverage on my account, with 30:1 as an option???!!!

Wowie-Zowie!! I'd better know what I'm doing!!!:D

7. trader99

trader99

That's normal in fx markets. FXCM offers 100:1 leverage. And in some instances 200:1.

enjoy....

;)

8. sunnie

sunnie

I am suddenly reminded of someone's signature that goes something like....

...a professional thinks about how much there is to lose:(

9. GAINCAPITAL

with my funds if I were to trade FX spot

I currently trust IB for my FX futures via the globex

10. sunnie

sunnie

Signed up for the 30 day trial, just checked on my "positions" at 11 PM (Hawaii time) - incredible....when do I get a chance to go to sleep???

#10     Jan 23, 2003