Forex Brokers. Too many!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Tcbjx9, Jan 12, 2007.

1. cstfx

cstfx

I think itrader911 is a shill for one of the companies. Read thru his/her posts and you can see which one.

#11     Sep 14, 2007
  2. forex162

forex162

Hmmmm... MGForex? Ha... it's only every five posts or so that he posts glowing comments about MG. The other four posts he's leaving some random emoticon to boost his post count.

#12     Sep 15, 2007
  3. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

I wish, then I would of made some money putting messages on these forums. sadly I dont get paid for it. I am making money trading with them, but before I chose I asked around. And no regrets, the smilies i been putting in are to increase my posts. Because real soon I would like to provide my trading strategies. Enjoy making money from what I have to tell you yo do

#13     Sep 17, 2007
  4. cstfx

cstfx

News Flash!!!

When someone comes on to any forum with little or no posting history and starts singing the praises of XXX firm, you come across as nothing but a shill. If you want to prove us wrong, then stop posting smiley shit and puff pieces about you broker and actually post something of substance. Otherwise you are nothing more than the 80% of posters here who are pikers.

#14     Sep 17, 2007
  5. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

Not always true though, I have friends that use certain brokers, and we just do this in forums. No broker is perfect, that is why i use OandA and MGforex. But to say that arguing for ur broker is B.S. then thats your opinion.

#15     Sep 17, 2007
  6. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

who do you prefer?

#16     Sep 18, 2007
  7. ziradee

ziradee

I too am looking for a good broker (who isn't) on a retail platform that I do not have trade a 2-3 lot min and open a huge account.

This EFX - how is it affiliated with MB trading? I'll post the disclaimer from their website below.. Are they just an IB? :confused:

EFX Group is an affiliated introducing firm for MB Trading Futures, Inc (MBTF) that receives a volume based referral fee for its services. MB Trading Futures, Inc. and 3DForex, LLC are registered with the CFTC and members of NFA as a Futures commission Merchant (FCM). MBTF offers execution and settlement services for off-exchange foreign currency (forex) products through EFX. 3DForex, LLC offers forex products only to institutional customers. Trading in forex is speculative in nature and not appropriate for all investors. Investors should only use risk capital because there is always the risk of substantial loss. Account access, trade executions and system response may be adversely affected by market conditions, quote delays, system performance and other factors. EFX Group, LLC. ©2005, All Rights Reserved

#17     Sep 18, 2007
  8. cstfx

cstfx

yes. The phrase "introducing firm" is a dead giveaway.

#18     Sep 18, 2007
  9. ziradee

ziradee

Right! Now does MB Trading have a retail platform direct? :)

#19     Sep 18, 2007
  10. cstfx

cstfx

yes. you can find a link to them on the broker's page (link up top) and a link to their retail fx division on their webpage (upper right side of MB's main page)

#20     Sep 18, 2007