Forex Broker who pays more than you deposited.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bjt, Jul 1, 2020.

1. bjt

bjt

This gets to the heart of my question. So after you withdraw the deposited money, you can only trade with he free money or pofits?? Can't withdraw? Is that right? Have you actually seen this in the fine print? Where can I find it in the print? How is it labeled?

#51     Jul 5, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

You can withdraw the free 20% bonus, but if you've got a $1 spread cost on a trade, then you likely get $0.01 ( Guessing ) of the free money released to you to withdraw.

Basically unless your making 1000's of trades ignore the free bonus money, your not having it.

I read it in the terms, no idea which broker, didn't go for that broker

What broker you with I'll try to find it again ??

#52     Jul 5, 2020
  3. DevBru

DevBru

Lol it gets even better?

You are talking about withdrawing money you received as a deposit bonus? Not actual profit you made?

Edit: are there even any serious brokers out there offering deposit bonuses these days? I thought only scam brokers did that.

#53     Jul 5, 2020
  4. DevBru

DevBru

You can always withdraw profits ... Unless your broker is a scammer of course.

You really need to explain yourself in a more clear way to avoid all these confusions ...

Received the money yet?

#54     Jul 5, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I said that and he answered, then I thought I was wrong, turns out I wasn't but then was, first time ever :)

AVATrade seem like the only 1 offering, but only 30:1 margin which matches, 20%.

#55     Jul 5, 2020
  6. bjt

bjt

No one said anything about deposit bonuses. I'm talking about profits. You are the only one taking this thread off on a tangent. It seems to clear to everyone else

#56     Jul 5, 2020
  7. bjt

bjt

My bad. Someone did mention deposit bonus bu still the OP said nothing about that.
    No, no money back yet but I have all this week.

#57     Jul 5, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Me completely confused, I presumed the " Free Money " was the deposit bonus.

Just wait and see.

Upto your deposit level if with a debit card they can reverse the debit card transactions no charge, after that you have to pay for a Wire which is a charge.

Keep us posted!!

#58     Jul 5, 2020
  9. bjt

bjt

Okay guys, I promised an update when I felt everything was safe. I did get all my money - deposits and profits- didn't get screwed any kind of way. Only fee was my bank charged $15 for wire received. The broker was FXCM-UK. Apparently they were not satisfied with my proof of residence info after I was approved and traded for 3 months. They asked for more proof and when I couldn't offer any more they shut me down, claimed I was U.S. based. Deposited 11,300 over 2 months and doubled it by the time I got shut down. They reversed all charges on my card and gave back the 11300 then told me to do a wire for the rest. Just received the profits 12,135.

#59     Jul 16, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.
  10. the main thing is to find a broker who, after the deposit, will not block your account, therefore, the most important thing for me is reliability in work, everything else is already second plan

#60     Jul 20, 2020