Forex Broker who pays more than you deposited.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bjt, Jul 1, 2020.

1. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

This thread is ridiculous

#11     Jul 1, 2020
  2. It's actually not that bad, some forex brokers are horrible, but ET is really not the place for it as we're all anonymous here and shills abound.

This is really the place to do it - https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

You may or may not want to warn your broker first. I leave the strategy up to you.

#12     Jul 1, 2020
  3. bjt

bjt

I'm searching fro a new broker, one who actually pays you your profits. I'm not filing a complaint here. I'll do that when the time is right. Do you have a name? Why do you guys make everything here so difficult?

#13     Jul 1, 2020
  4. My first suggestion would be to work on your reading comprehension before doing more trading. I used to be a poor listener myself, so I know the significant advantages of improving that.

I'll help out here in this case - "ET is really not the place for it as we're all anonymous here and shills abound."

#14     Jul 1, 2020
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Your request is strange. Why don't you share before asking others to share? Are you scared the broker is going to hunt you down? He probably had hundreds if not thousands like you.

#15     Jul 1, 2020
  6. bjt

bjt

I just want to get my money back first. Don't worry im gonna tell it all.

#16     Jul 1, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

So, you are looking for the name of a broker that you deposit money with, make some money, and then can withdraw your money from?

Yes, I have a list of many brokers, both forex and domestic, that will do that. Here comes the list...

All of them.

Problem solved.

End of line.

(I think the OP is talking about a prop firm? Only thing that makes sense in this context. If it is not a prop firm, then he's from Malta trading some firm in Cyprus, lol!)

#17     Jul 1, 2020
  8. actively

actively

You must be referring to prop firm?
    Otherwise, tell us what is the name of your broker. Us sharing the name of broker won't help or resolve anything.

#18     Jul 2, 2020
  9. bjt

bjt

Okay thanks for the list. Now can you just give one name of one you traded with, made profits and was able to withdraw profits beyond what your initial deposit was??

#19     Jul 2, 2020
  10. It seems to me that each of us has different requirements for the brokerage company we choose. Because it depends a lot on what direction you choose to work in the market, what strategies you use to analyze and study the market, how much you expect, etc. But I know some requirements that will be important for every trader (with or without experience). First of all, I would definitely ask about the availability of license and regulation, because this is what ensures the safety of your money when you have already funded your account. Secondly, I would definitely start with a small amount to assess the conditions offered by the company, as well as to check the withdrawal procedure and the amount of commissions.

#20     Jul 2, 2020