Forex Broker who pays more than you deposited.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bjt, Jul 1, 2020.

1. bjt

bjt

Is anyone here 1(a successful forex trader (makes profits), 2) has a broker you are satisfied with and 3)has withdrawn more money than you deposited in your account? And 4)who is your broker?

2. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Are they giving away free money now?

3. destriero

destriero

Delete this idiot.

4. bjt

bjt

No, have you withdrawn money you made -profits- that is more than you deposited? Maybe my post is not clear. You open an account with 10k, you make-profit-20k. now you have 30k.Have you withdrwn more than your initial 10k? 11k or more. Or is there a problem once you withdraw your initial deposit?

5. bjt

bjt

Are you referring to me? It's a serious question. Asking because I just got ripped off once broker saw I can make money.Won't name broker yet still trying to get my money back

6. destriero

destriero

Yes. Your title is misleading/clickbait-ey.

7. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

You can withdraw all your money with any registered broker.

richie90 likes this.
  8. bjt

bjt

Okay. Did you ever do it? Who is your broker? I'm searching for a new broker because mine just cut ties with me and deactivated my account once they found out i can make money. I'm not one of the 80% who lose money. I guess they are set up to take the 80%'s money. They don't want to deal with winners.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  9. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Every broker I've ever had. You must have some weird unregulated broker

10. bjt

bjt

Nope they are regulated but I won't name them yet. Still trying to get at least my deposit back.
    Can you give us names? That's the whole point of this post. Share with us who they are.

#10     Jul 1, 2020