Forex Broker Recommendations

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by leader1, May 18, 2006.

1. leader1

leader1

I am looking for a Forex broker with the following:

- tight spreads

- ability to apply one strategy to multiple accounts with one platform since I will be managing multiple accounts

- be able to set up accounts using IRA funds to trade FX (i.e. Millenium Trust)

- have the option of using their back office services to calculate client fees, p/l, statements

- decent charting/techical analysis

I have only found Gain Capital/Forex.com having the above although their spreads at 3/4 pips is wider than others.

I haven't tested their platform to know if I like it. PM me with suggestions.

2. There are a number of others that might fit the bill. Take a look at the brokers spreadsheet that Calculated Risk put together, with a specific focus on those offering multi-client interface as well as related features and services for managers. A work in progress, yet an excellent resource in your search.

3. I don' t think fx trading can qualify under IRA. Although I may be wrong on that one but I believe I heard that somewhere.

4. leader1

leader1

5. Leader 1

I stand corrected!!!

6. toby400

toby400

7. leader1

leader1

Thanks! That's a nice spreadsheet. I'll study them and test drive some platforms and go from there.