Forex broker in USA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by watchdaride, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Did forex cash when fxcm was around and went to futures . But want to go back to get the crosses . Whos a good broker in the US that specializes in forex .I use thinkorswim now . How is there forex platform ? I miss FXCM . Need trump to cut regulation so we can use off shore dealers .

• Try Refco.
    • They allow 400:1 leverage
    • I had an account 10 years ago, but haven't kept up to date on FX.

2. arana67

arana67

Oanda and Forex.com are pretty much the only two forex-specific brokers left. IB is another, but not forex specific.

They went bankrupt in 2005.

3. eesnz

eesnz

really funny.

4. eesnz

eesnz

5. Hay I am new in this forum but I have years of experience in forex trading and according to my view anyone can easily research forex broker from internet, but before selecting any broker check reviews and rating on different sites

Thanks

6. you actually believe those sites that rate Forex services . Highest bidder gets the most stars . thats why i rather get feed back from end users here . i have a service business was apporached by yelp if subscribe to there business service they bury/delete your negative reviews same with angies list .

7. The forex (foreign exchange) market runs 24/7, offers worldwide money pairs for trading, as well as is driven by geo-political growths, news, launch of macro-economic data and relevant growths. On one hand, such a global market provides substantial trading chances, but on the various other, it is challenging to safeguard private investors from any economic irregularities. Thus, guidelines were introduced via a well established structure that ensures that financial middlemans, like foreign exchange brokers, follow the necessary rules to use loss security and regulated danger direct exposure to individual traders.