Forex analytics?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by riskarb, May 11, 2004.

1. I have a question, we are testing our alerts on FOREX right now, but forex is not my area of expertise. We think that many of our alerts apply as is and many might need to changed. I would love to get feedback from some serious forex traders if and what they want to see in real time alerts for forex. Here are the options right now as applied to equities.
    http://www.trade-ideas.com/Config.p...inPrice=5&MaxSpread=8&MinVol=300000&MinRV=1.5

#11     May 12, 2004
  2. I trade vol; limited directional trading. I am sure their are many more experienced forex traders that can offer some insights.

Excellent app, btw.

#12     May 13, 2004
  3. Try this:

www.eurusdtrader.com

#13     May 13, 2004
  4. Thanks Baruch; enjoy reading your journal.

#14     May 13, 2004
  5. Thank you Risk I appreciate that! We have some great new stuff coming out soon keep an eye out.

#15     May 13, 2004
  6. Thank you. Nice to hear, riskarb.

#16     May 13, 2004
  7. Baruch maybe you can help. Could you give us an idea of which of our alerts would best serve the forex trader?

Thanks in advance

#17     May 13, 2004
  8. Sorry - I don't understand what you mean?

#18     May 15, 2004
  9. #19     May 21, 2004
  10. I haven't been trading forex too long, so take this with a grain of salt, but from what I've seen so far:

The running up/down signals may be useful; channel breakouts; retracements/fibonacci; moving average crossovers; and if it could be modified, the sector signal may be useful because from what I've been seeing, if a currency starts to move, it tends to be across the board for the most part. Example, if the USD is running up, it seems most pairs involving the USD will move accordingly.

This is just what I've seen; there may very well be others, or these may not be useful.

#20     May 21, 2004