Forever Bull Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by v-shape-0DTE, Sep 14, 2023.

1. We are in a new era of the market where stocks only go up and the VIX remains suppressed. It doesn't matter the news or what happens, the market is predetermined to keep going up with very minor pullbacks along the way. but each one gets a V recovery and goes much higher. if you don't believe me and think I am being disingenuous look at the price action not only this week, but all of 2023. Being red or any sharp red candle just forces and fuels this thing higher. No drop is sustainable. The market can't handle any drop and must go up to fix this.

There have been countless posts of the drop is coming, it can't last forever, etc... Here is the thing any red or drop is the part that is unsustainable. This market is so unstoppable, that absolutely nothing on the face of this earth can change it.

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

sell signal if i ever seen one

3. %%
    LOL\
    sure was in inverse in SH\SPXS +SPXU.:D:D:D

4. TheMordy

TheMordy

You're new to the stock market, right ?

That's the pre-2000 and pre-2008 hype style.

Real life and real charts never say never, and always come back down to reality.

5. rb7

rb7

So you lost pile of dough trying to short the market, with limited or no success?
    Maybe it's time for you to go with the flow and get long instead....

You are the only one responsible for your losses and your wins. The market has nothing to do with it.

6. %%
    THAT;
    + LOL/if only it was so simple as 2023 bull market uptrend.:D:D
    NOT likely thats the SEPT-DEC bottom; fine if its is........

7. notagain

notagain

Sticky inflation (the market) is a wrong that needs righting, deflation would crush the market.
    No worries McCarthy will cave on the budget, trillions more in debt.

8. TheDawn

TheDawn

Don't worry once Powell raises the rate further, the market will start dropping. It's just a matter of timing. Timing is VERY important in trading.

9. Nope. I've been in the markets a long time and have seen it all. What we have in 2023 is so far different than any other time. We have never had a time in history like this where the market actually can't sustain a down move.

10. Nope. I've been doing fine. Would I like more volatility. Sure? But that's a thing of the past.

#10     Sep 14, 2023
    Rickshaw Man likes this.