Foreigners!!!!!! you just cannot trust them

Discussion in 'Economics' started by fearless9, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Q1 - who owns the magic money machine - the presses that are used to print that which US uses as means of tender

Q2 - why did the native people exchanged Manhattan for what the colonists used as means of tender

Q3 - Nobody want our labor except Intellectual Property (movies, software, technology). Chinese don't pay for them - they simply steal it.

Chinese need oil.

They don't have any of their own.

They have their slave-citizens work for nothing (not a new concept, Bolsheviks built their economy the same way in 30's and after WWII) to produce the shit american consumer buys at Walmart.

Chinese get paper printed on closely guarded Govt. presses.

They take the paper and buy oil from Russians, Africans, Arabs etc.

As long as everybody will accept green colored paper in exchange for oil - whoever is in charge of printing that paper controls the world.

QED

#21     Sep 18, 2008
  2. #22     Sep 18, 2008
  3. And that is where you and I disagree.

Muslim Arabs will join forces will Muslim Persians in order to over throw US- Israel occupation in their backyard.
    Whether they succeed is not the issue ironically.
    The issue will be the collateral damage to Israel, US and UK.

After which God will be summoned by both sides and the long standing Persian-Arab struggle will continue as though it was never interrupted.

During all this, US will continue to build fences (on US soil), launch drones (over US soil that is) and increase electronic and physical monitoring on it's people because it is the Pres job to keep US citizens "safe"

regards
    f9

#23     Sep 19, 2008

4. Where the Fed may hold roughly $210 billion in currency (sharply increased in the last year) outside of $50 billion in commercial bank vault cash, the bulk of roughly $780 billion in currency outside the banks is not in the United States. Back in 2000, the Fed estimated that 50% to 70% of U.S. dollar cash was outside the system. That number probably is higher today, with perhaps as little as $200 billion in physical cash in circulation in the United States, or roughly 1.5% of M3.

Shadowstats.com

#24     Sep 19, 2008

5. Are you saying that foreigners are so dumb that they entered into the accumulation of large positions of USD in the expectation that they could be redeemed at any time.
    Perhaps they have a game plan that the other fellow fails to see.

With it's oil backed dollar, US has offered foreigners the unique opportunity to advance their own society and then slowly pull the plug of the US.
    Not collapse the US financially (that is in nobodies best interest), just slowly pull the plug and level the playing field.

This is a demonstration of power that no jurassic aircraft carrier can compete with, and yet battle groups are still under planing and construction and into the future.
    The perfect mousetrap in a world of billions of mice where the second mouse always gets the cheese.

After all this is the new new global world for some and yet others preach change in order to secure the power and right to continue down the same path for another four or more years.

So we come back to the statement "are foreigners untrustworthy" or perhaps we should say " "are foreigners dumb and therefore untrustworthy"

Hundreds of millions (billions) of foreigners need US to support their growing lifestyles (albeit their collective lifestyles vary enormously) and this will continue for many many years to come.

In fact if US grows globally there is no reason for the union with foreigners to end, although in order to survive certain things must change radically.

And that is where US middle class now becomes such an interesting social model as they unwittingly enter the fray.
    "Will my 401K provide for my future, or will it become someone elses gain?"
    Golly !! that is not a bad question to ask myself.

As for doing business with foreigners, bearing in mind that I am a foreigner.
    I have always accorded those people with whom I do business, the utmost respect no matter who they are or where they live.

They are my peer equal or better until they show themselves to be otherwise.

regards
    f9

#25     Sep 19, 2008
  6. Your first point is excellent, it seems to be a stage that all developing nations work through.

One quick read of the economic history of Britain and USA will confirm your statement.
    Interestingly, it was Henry Ford who lead the way out of this period in US history by ensuring that his workers were provided with the means to buy their own product.

Your second point reflects an era that is passing.
    Foreigners are now doing business directly with foreigners.
    Granted the amounts are very small but it the cautious entrance into the next stage of the global world.

The western world benefited greatly from stage one because it enabled them to buy goods at prices lower than the cost of their own production.
    Not a thought was spared for the continual outflow of wealth, until now of course when it is too late.

This stage is largely complete.
    The Japanese have sub contracted to the Chinese who are sub contracting to the provinces and the rest of low cost Asia.
    The major US Companies are now too entrenched off shore to ever come home and yet three of these global giants are asking the US tax payer for another 25B otherwise their voters will vote against the sitting gov.
    ............fascinating indeed

Stage one was a given ... a "no brainer" as it were.

Stage two is much more interesting.
    This is where the foreigners begin to put the capital to their own use and by this I do not mean that they will necessarily confine it within their own country but they will extend their reach globally.
    Are they smart enough to complete this stage wisely ...... can the good decisions out weigh the graft and stupidity ......time will be the judge.

We live in interesting times

regards
    f9

#26     Sep 19, 2008

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#27     Sep 19, 2008
  8. purple

purple

If our government had any control over itself, it would give credit to the mess where it is do. The Federal Reserve is;
    * Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin (Rothschild and world economy)
    * Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
    * Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
    * Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
    * Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
    * Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
    * Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
    * Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Controlled By the Rockefeller Family Tree)
    They made the mess and they are responsible for it. Let them settle the debt.
    We need to go back to the gold standard and print our own money backed by such. Kick the fed out of the United States. We dont control them they control you. We need our own currency and no more of their fiat money. The Constitution says only gold and silver will be money in the United States. Article2 Section 10. Our money has been junk and all that think this situation will get better are full of dun.
    How long will you continue to trade debt with people who write the rules as they go. Will you be one of the ones that cant quit the habit of being used. Get over your Stockholm Syndrome!

#28     Sep 19, 2008
  9. Sheeple and politicians serve those wealthy families and groups, you know that. There will be no convincing the masses, even most traders, that the Fed is not their friend.

#29     Sep 19, 2008
  10. P

I gather from this statement that you are a US citizen.

Well you are in a very powerful position if you wish to rebuild your economy.

Stop spending and watch what happens.

Yes it will be painful and yes the entire planet will be involved in the rebuilding of your economy.
    But you must rebuild a balanced economy otherwise all the pain will have been for nothing.

A nurse, school teacher and police salary must bear an honest resemblance to that of a banker.

By that I mean one cannot be 50K and the other 700M.

Do nothing and the circus is coming to your town anyway.

regards
    f9

#30     Sep 19, 2008