Foreign women better than western?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderob, Jan 3, 2007.

1. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

You might have wanted to ask first, but I'm an American.

Any stats to back up your claim that Europe is a more troubled place than America? I only ask b/c it more or less common knowledge that Europe is doing better than the US in many areas that one would consider "trouble."

On catching up fast in the fat race, well, mmm, really? It's a fact that there has been an increase, but cathing up fast?

#41     Jan 4, 2007
  2. Any stats to to back up your claim that America is a more troubled
    place than Europe? I don't see any problems where I live...

European women will be getting fatter and fatter since they are
    slowly being surrounded by Muslims... Makes them want to eat...:p

#42     Jan 4, 2007
  3. Hookers cheaper than wife in the long run? :D

"Let's do the math. 2 decent mid-priced whores a week - $250/week (that's if you know where to look) - $1000/month - $12,000/year - $120,000 for 10 years of quality fucking.

Sounds a lot cheaper than a wife, even without divorce ass-raping.

I have known men with ugly fat wives that looked like the Terrible Mr. Toad from the Wind in the Willows that spent $300,000.00 in 10 years on them and were lucky to get one fuck a month. Imaging the top flight call girls they could have fucked for that money."

http://www.nomarriage.com/whores.html

#43     Jan 4, 2007
  4. I'll never forget being invited to the American Chamber of Commerce once. The women/wives seemed to be all cast from the same mold ie ugly,fat, dumpy, double chinned, excessive make-up. I could not understand why they commanded such loyalty from their husbands, it was really wierd!

#44     Jan 4, 2007
  5. Because divorce is expensive.

#45     Jan 4, 2007
  6. trendo

trendo

The song isn't literally about American females. There's some good info on it in Wikipedia. The "woman" the song refers to is the Statue of Liberty.

#46     Jan 4, 2007
  7. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Of course. I'm surprised that I have to supply them. Anyway... (and this will get boring, but hey, you asked.)

A simple googling lists a plethora of sites that testify to the fact that America just isn't all that and a bag of trans fat laden chips.

Here's just one for example: http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/8Comparison.htm

Pour over the entire page. Recent reports reveal the more or less the same.

So in the end, do like I do. Wave the flag with well tempered pride. IMO, we have the greatest financial markets in the world. Best taxation. Best aerospace and defense. Best sport (football, though I have to give Rugby a big up). Best laws concerning right to bear arms (though that's always under threat). Best religious freedom (sort of). Best ease of entry for business start up.

#47     Jan 4, 2007
  8. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

True. But practically irrelevant since the majority didn't interpet it that way. And still don't.

#48     Jan 4, 2007
  9. I do have to say I think American men are the best. American women don't know how good they have it. Guys are kind, considerate, respectful in the US on the whole and give women just about everything they could want or wish for. American women tend to take that for granted.

Have no experience with Oz men but European, South American and Japanese men pretty much are just into themselves and do not make a good match for American women (who are pretty much into themselves). The European and South American will try and tell you how great they treat their women but I sure haven't seen it.

#49     Jan 4, 2007
  10. were not talking about hookers.

#50     Jan 4, 2007