Foreign women better than western?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderob, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I'd like to bring a little balance into the dialogue

From my point of view, a persons upbringing is of primary importance (no mater whether they be male or female).

Unfortunately, if one watches TV in the Los Angeles area, it is not uncommon to see programming "break" to show a police chase. Quite often what we see during these impromptu news events are young black, latino, or white trash driving down the freeway in a stolen vehicle. Eventually they get caught and it seems like a badge of honor. Its clear they have no respect for authority and their are no boundaries.

On local TV everywhere, one can see the young impressionable boys and girls of all races and background trying to emulate the dialogue and of black street hustlers, displaying tatoos (also called "tramp stamps") and trying to "rap".

It cuts both ways. You have young girls who have role models like Christine Aguilera, and young men who see role models with baggy pants, flashing gang signs ("yo, yo, yo). The result is a bunch of worthless folks with no character and no values (both sexes)

Are European men and women different, I think to the extent that they may be insulated from some of this, they MAY be different, but who knows for how long? All I know, is MY friends are different. They think for themselves, they dress the way they want to, and they make choices based on what they percieve as relevant and valuable to their lives. Those are the kind of folks that I hang out with. Those are the kind of women I prefer to see. If they happen to be "foreigners" so be it.

Thats it.

Steve

#21     Jan 3, 2007
  2. *chuckle*

Euro-trash.....

#22     Jan 3, 2007
  3. cognitis

cognitis

Notice that "European" guys who "date" "Asian" women are overwhelmingly repressed guilty Jews and Irish. "European" guys alleging "preference" for "Asian" women over "European" women is the best indicator of latent homosexuality or other perversion.

cognitis

#23     Jan 3, 2007
  4. Your just jealous...:D

My first wife was a 'Westernised' latina (Westernised meaning an Oprah watching high maintanance selfish bitch)
    I left her in 1989

Met my current Japanese wife in 1996 while working at Nomura Securities...Absolutely beautiful and graceful she is.

I cannot even look at a Western woman now. So totally turned off by the fat spoiled slags.....

I went to the USA a few years ago and saw a wife give the worst dressing down to her husband in a Walmart in SF, he was so embarrased...she didn't care..she got what she wanted at his expense.

My wife would NEVER do that!

:)

#24     Jan 4, 2007
  5. If you want a subservient wife then send for a mail order bride
    from Asia or Russia. Plenty of them want to come to America.

That's pretty much what I am getting from this thread so far.

#25     Jan 4, 2007
  6. Atlantic

Atlantic

there is more between black and white

#26     Jan 4, 2007
  7. Lots of angry men here.

Fact is most of you chose a materialistic chubby ice cold bitch to marry. Your fault....

Women do not magically change after marriage. What a bunch of BS. The ones you chose just held a better front until they suckered you in. Your fault again for not seeing through it....

I can understand the anger for being made the fool. But to blame an entire Nation for it? Laughable...

Choose better next time.

6 years, 1 kid and happy as a clam. She is my equal and best friend. Love yah babe!

#27     Jan 4, 2007
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

American Woman, stay away from me
    American Woman, mama let me be

Anti-american? This song was a #1 hit in America twice in history. First when the Guess Who performed it and again when Lenny Cravitz did.

It's just de facto to anyone who has experienced non-American women.

Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course. But generalizations exist for a reason. And often valid ones at that.

#28     Jan 4, 2007
  9. I`m proud to say I sowed oats all over the world. Europe, Asia and North Africa.....and an American woman bagged me. :D

#29     Jan 4, 2007

10. do you watch oprah together?

#30     Jan 4, 2007