Foreign women better than western?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderob, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I said they DON"T have maxwell hoes...the coffee is very strong and i love it...the beer sucks...the wine is excellent.

#211     Jul 2, 2007
  2. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

The worst type of women are those that came to america from some other country and grew up here. The change and the glamour gets to their head and they become even more fucked up than those born here. Doesn't matter if they are chinese, japanese, indian, whatever.

The problem is they try to compete with each other to see who can become "more american". They look down upon each other. I've known some asian (indians included) women here that refuse to be friends with other asians and sometimes are even ashamed of being seen in public with them. They forget that they cannot run from who they are. Sometimes I think american women are better than these types of bitches. At least they are honest and will admit they are gold diggers. The best thing is to import a wife from some small town in some other country and just hope she doesn't change once she gets here.

#212     Jul 2, 2007
  3. They are all the same, just different sections of the psychological spectrum.

American women are insecure, hence you have to play on their insecurity. They don't respect themselves, so don't give them any respect.

European women are more sexually liberated, they are more relaxed and easier to deal with. They are more fun and casual, so just let them be that.

Japanese women are taught to be submissive. So you have to be a dominant male.

South American (love em) are very similiar to European. They just don't stop, you just gotta be able to keep up.

But they all are playing a game, every single one of them, no matter what they say. Most men have no idea, especially when they are losing.

#213     Jul 2, 2007
  4. nitro

nitro

Oy vey.

nitro

#214     Jul 2, 2007
    #215     Jul 3, 2007
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Foreign women better than western?

delete ladi.jpg

#216     Jul 7, 2021
  7. In my experience I have found the hybrids to be the best, especially among orientals. My French/Vietnamese was a knockout. American/Japanese not far behind. Loved me some Phillipina girls too, and a Korean that was some fun. Yeah, I had a thing for those orientals as a younger man. California, mid to late seventies. Drank in a watering hole called the East Wind. Catered to former military that hadn't come all the way home, so to speak. Crazy and fun place, little nuts too.

#217     Jul 7, 2021
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

One of the funniest scenes on VEEP was episode 1 of season 6 after Selena lost the election (in season 5) and her Chief of Staff, Ben Cafferty, (apparently) got hired by Uber.

Watch it from the start, but at 40 seconds .... lol... your post above.

Later in the show (he was obviously fired) when asked how Uber worked out he remarked:

"Uber is just for Millennials that are too lazy to learn how to drink and drive".

He's a great character in that show.
    :cool:

#218     Jul 8, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  9. I love the cutting humor in that show. As un-PC as it gets

#219     Jul 8, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

I tried to find a YT clip of his testimony to Congress..... that was hilarious.

#220     Jul 8, 2021