Foreign Bonds Broker?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by e-miNY, Nov 13, 2006.

1. e-miNY

e-miNY

Does anyone know a one stop shop bonds broker which i can buy the bund, australian bonds, japanese bonds?

I know fidelity can buy US treasuries. I am looking for a broker with the reputation of a fidelity which offers foreign government bonds.

Thanks in advance!

2. bondking

bondking

i know that shop4bonds.com has the biggest selection of bonds... (40k, i think). i'm not sure if i have seen foreign bonds on there or not, but if you call them, i'm sure they could help you. i ask them all kinds of things, and they are great. they can also find just about whatever you want, so if you asked, they could probably get it for you.

good luck.

3. What about a site that shows the interday interest rate for corporate bonds?

4. bondking

bondking

shop4bonds.com has live bids and pricing. you have to get a login to look at them, but it's free. you can post bonds for sale there too, but you have to have an account frist.

you can look at closed trades on the trace site at http://www.nasdbondinfo.com/asp/bond_search.asp

i have done a trade on shop4bonds, and then i see it on the trace site a few minutes later. it's pretty cool.