Forecast for 25th & 26th Aug'03

Discussion in 'Journals' started by abhay, Aug 24, 2003.

1. abhay

abhay

I agree. I am a day trader and I do not do price projection.

All my forecasts are relative to price levels existing before the signal.

And in repsonse to a question from another trader named Sharp on this board, I clearly said in the response that todays forecasts implies lot of choppiness and hnce build strategy accordingly.

In so much choppiness and with my time leverage of 15 min best is to stay aside unless you are scalping.

This is what Iam doing today, no trade and I look to jump in tomorrow if there is a bounce in the morning.

#31     Aug 25, 2003
  2. abhay

abhay

Read what another trader Sharp interpreted from my forecast for Monday and the strategy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sharp

08-24-03 09:55 PM

There you go. That's a good point. Your charts could be use to try and identify (ahead of time) weather or not the day may be choppy or trending. Your chart for Monday looks like you may be expecting a sideways or choppy day whereas your chart for Tuesday clearly show a major down day. Now you're giving us something to think about. If your outlook for the day was choppy you could wait for a real clear signal to enter a trade, use smaller size, and maybe place your stops a little closer. Then on Tuesday if you get a sell signal you could go all in and wait for the trade to play its self out. That seems like a valid way to play your charts. Lets see what happens on Mon. and Tues.

#32     Aug 25, 2003
  3. abhay

abhay

Please see attached chart of realtime Market action and the arrows marked show the Forecast signals that were published over weekend...

I hope all others who commented on inverse forecast are watching and will post some oftheir comments..

1. Forecast had a downward curve between 10 to 11:10 AM

2. UP signal between 11:10 AM to 12:50 PM

3. Down signal for short duration around 12:50 PM to 1:10 PM, this signal appears to be happening 10 mins late...

Is anyone watching nice Yellow and Green colors on price chart, how nicely they give signals to go Long or SHort and this is real time not something I make up...

#33     Aug 25, 2003
  4. Mecro

Mecro

Your charts are complete BS and then after the actually happens, you try to claim how you entered perfect and great trades. Funny how your forecasts are completely off.

Anyone can point out what should have been done after the fact. I wanna see you prove your amazing forecasting skills. So far you 0 for 2. Great job.

#34     Aug 25, 2003
  5. Once again , a perfect analysis.

I'm going to have to hire a professional money manager to handle all this wealth creation.

#35     Aug 25, 2003
  6. abhay

abhay

mecro,

What are you doing wasting your time here ???

You know it really amuses me to see your posts here. It tells me that you are interested and time and again you are looking all the posts and forecasts.

Otherwise this should be your last post on this thread Good luck to you.

Abhay

#36     Aug 25, 2003
  7. Mecro

Mecro

You if after Friday you would have just said, "I was wrong and this is where my mistakes came" I would have had some respect for you. But instead, you claim to be the all mighty forecaster even more, claiming to have made a fortune. That's why it interests me. I wanna see how many more wrong forecasts you will make before you see the reality.

#37     Aug 25, 2003
  8. abhay

abhay

I admit it is shame on me to be spending somuch time replying to posts like yours.

In simple terms, I posted full detailed analysis of my friday's forecast showing what you would have gained and what yuo would have lost if you had taken each signal. The full analysis is given in Abhay's Charts thread...

$600 + $550 - $250 + $400 in futures trade

This is including the trade made when signal was wrong.

If you do not understand this, probably I have no need to convince you and you can carry on your journey ....

I wish you Good luck again,

Abhay

#38     Aug 25, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Reading threads like these reminds me of The Matrix Reloaded. It sounds as though something terribly profound is being said, but when you really look at it, it's just nonsense.

Though I do have an impulse to run to the Kwik-E-Mart.

#39     Aug 25, 2003
  10. lip411

lip411

Abhay, it seems to me you lost credibility and respect from some simply because you have a hard time admitting you are wrong. Anyway, i find your forecast charts interesting, but you have to understand no one is perfect and it's ok to admit you are wrong when you are. Good luck.

#40     Aug 25, 2003