Forecast for 25th & 26th Aug'03

Discussion in 'Journals' started by abhay, Aug 24, 2003.

1. FYI - I am not knocking your forecast - if it is wrong, it is wrong. We are all wrong at times.

I just want to know if it was updated anywhere.

#91     Aug 26, 2003
  2. abhay

abhay

I agree it is wrong. I did have a minor UP signal between 2 - 3 pm as marked but did not expect at all to be so big UPside recovery.

#92     Aug 26, 2003
  3. abhay

abhay

Yep fastTrd,

Forecast is definitely going wrong here.

But if you are a trader and not a mere watcher then you must have learned how to put Stop Losses and not let your winner turn in to a looser.

#93     Aug 26, 2003
  4. Abhay, I'm not blaming you or anything. I didn't even read your forecast for today till later on in the afternoon. I booked profits on my shorts this morning...shorted again in the afternoon, and incurred some losses.

-FastTrader

#94     Aug 26, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

08-26-03 10:57 AM
    Had to Buy It
    I just entered a "buy" @ 983.75 Limit on the ESU3

If the market doesn't break the 878.75 level by 1:30pm est then we could get a bounce between 2:00pm and 3:30pm. In that case we could take out the prior resistance level at 1014.00 All we needed was a little pull back to build support for the next leg up.

08-26-03 11:47 AM
    Bottom Fishing
    If my reading of this chart is correct we could see a nice dip coming up soon (I'd get my fill) and then a nice afternoon rally i.e. recovery with a break-out tomorrow.

Negative Divergence = positive momentum?

Were you in this trade?
    I think I had my fishing pole too deep in the water?
    I should have bought that consolidated 985.50 Pivot.

I admit I didn't get filled and I didn't move my entry.

:(

#95     Aug 26, 2003
  6. abhay

abhay

No, as I stated in morning that I missed my SHORT entry so I stayed out ofthe game until everything aligned up.

I will look to short tomorrow mid-day.

I will revise my analysis tonite and see what is result for tomorrow..

#96     Aug 26, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

I'd be interested in your opinion on tommorow's activity.
    We could compare notes. As I stated earlier, I think we may be in for a spillover rally tommorow depending on the close today.
    Feel free to PM me if you would like. I will take a look at any chart you may feel is worth considering.

P.S. I dig the unique way that you designed your charts. That took some time I'm sure.

#97     Aug 26, 2003
  8. abhay, I am also interested in your analysis for tomorrow.

BTW, how long does it take to hear back regarding your free two week trial? Did the thing on the website earlier today.

#98     Aug 26, 2003