Forbes article on Steve Schonfeld

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by george_s, May 8, 2005.

1. 100% that bp may get some in trouble

#21     May 10, 2005
  2. Truff

Truff

You guys are missing one very important fact. The deal at schonfeld may not compare to other prop deals, but you can walk in there without a dime, trade a ton of money, and if you lose, you owe NOTHING. Name ONE place other than Schonfeld that you can do that?

#22     May 10, 2005
  3. The most important thing is a low all inrate ,good system, good leverage, and that you get paid every month

#23     May 10, 2005
  4. i agree not many good people around. find one and STAY!

#24     May 10, 2005
  5. more than you know..but keep low profiles.

#25     May 10, 2005
  6. You're looking at only the higher leverage and no capital contribution. Think about what they require on the trader's part. Really look and then come and talk to me. I've been trading for 7 years there you dumb bastard so keep your schonfeld advertisements to a minimum. That crap may fly with other idiots but not me. The crap you were spewing fails to take into account the "double edge sword" Wow, 2 million sounds great, how bout when you're a trader trainee and you're down 2 mill. So, shut the hell up unless you know what the hell you're talking about.

#26     May 10, 2005
  7. Last Man Standing might take on a whole new meaning what with the rumored hedge fund blow-ups and the negative effects upon GM (General Motors) Bonds and their equities and the overall US Equities markets.

#27     May 10, 2005