Forbes $30-$35 Oil Price Prediction

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by libertad, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Yes. Except the hippie that has the keys to the truck is missing.

They're selling alts in certain markets...as another poster stated.
    Some mods need to be made like adding a hotdog in a bun to your rooftop.

I remember when Manhattan Scientifics was actually traded. Along with what were the usual fuel cell batch. Like unwanted step-children during most times but you could really rake it in back then. MS actually has decent fuel cell technology but Los Alamos/Sandia tends to keep the company startched, if you catch my drift.

Funny thread. Steve Forbes is an idiot. I'm wondering why he chooses to be a mouthpiece for the neocons. Oh wait, he is one.

#31     Sep 15, 2005
  2. Pabst

Pabst

In my first post on this thread I mentioned that IMO the back months would have difficulty sustaining these levels. Of course it will take time for production to check demand. The same way if you have a rise in beef prices it's going to take longer than to-morrow for ranchers to increase cattle on feed.

#32     Sep 15, 2005
  3. cakulev

cakulev

Well, I am short the oil several months already. I still think at the end of the year oil will be low 40s, high 30s.
    On the side note, last month I was in Rome. Man, everybody is driving scooters, plus the subway trains and busses are packed! No wonder they spend several times less gasoline than the Yanks!

#33     Sep 16, 2005
  4. #34     Sep 16, 2005
  5. I SS during Katrina...good opportunity....that does not happen that often...You got to do these...when everything is so one sided...

#35     Sep 16, 2005
  6. Funny, i just opened my mail .... a letter from, Ken Fisher.

#36     Sep 16, 2005
  7. Babak

Babak

#37     Sep 16, 2005
  8. i think alt. fuels are great, but economics has less to do with economics per se and more to do with politics...

however with the exit of Bush and the public's dismay with gasoline prices it may be time for some change..

#38     Sep 16, 2005
  9. dividend wrote:

i think alt. fuels are great, but economics has less to do with economics per se and more to do with politics...

however with the exit of Bush and the public's dismay with gasoline prices it may be time for some change..
    .....................................................................................

Excellent commentary

Dividend ...you are 100% correct in your thinking....

Bush is the perfect example of ¨good ole boy¨politics.....

And his right hand man Cheney...and his biggest dollar support group are in the oil business....
    .......................................................................................

Can you imagine hearing the publics commentary before the inventions such as :

A 300 passenger jet in 1829....They would think that the person talking seriously about this ...is just another lunatic....

The same goes for ¨biodiesel¨...

.......................................................................................

I should think that if every US family were asked to put up $5000 for an initial share in what would eliminate fossil based oil as a fuel...would equate to $30 per barrel...furthermore they would own their part of the company....they would do it...Why give the ownership to some company wanting to gouge them every time they got a chance...?

This can happen.......without Bushalikes of course.......
    .........................................................................................

#39     Sep 17, 2005
  10. Abraham Lincoln was a very wise man.

#40     Sep 17, 2005