For Waggie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 4, 2004.

1. you guys are on each others buddy list?

#21     Jun 4, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I knew it, what a f*cking coward!!!!!!!

Look at him run with his tails between his legs!!!!!!

Oh man, this shit is classic. See what happens when you challenge Waggie on something he said.

LMAO!!!!

Good job Waggie, you just proved my point!

#22     Jun 4, 2004
  3. lol you can't be serious. If that's your reasoning.. but that says a lot about your reasoning doesn't it.:confused: :confused: You must be basing that from your "past? personal behavior":D:D

Reading and consecutively replying in chitchat or any other thread for that matter causes you to think that the posters are the same? lol Mavaman yer getting too paranoid even for you....:D :D :D
    Are you sure you and I are not the same person? hehehehe

#23     Jun 4, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nolan, I'm dead serious, I can actually see you guys switch places on my buddy list in real time. It's uncanny man. I see you come on for a sec after Waggie gets off then immediately Waggie gets back on again after you get off. Yeah, I think you guys are the same person and so does everyone on ET. Do you want me to take a poll for you?

#24     Jun 4, 2004
  5. Mav, I am not running away.
    I simply have better things to do with my time, and I am heading up to Sacramento for the CIF State Track Meet right after the close.

Besides, I gave you an opportunity to answer my question. But all you did was rant and rave and scream and jump up and down like you typically do. You failed to answer the question.

And it's too bad because I think that there are A LOT of people here on ET that would be very interested in learning what evidence that you saw presented by the Bush Administration justified the invasion of Iraq, especially since you are on record as saying that the only thing that you agree with Bush on is his "war on terrorism, foreign policy directive and Iraq".

Again, you had an opportunity to answer the question.
    But instead you chose to runaway and dodge it.
    That was your choice.
    Not mine.

Atleast you and Dubya share the same character flaw . . .
    You are both totally unaccountable.

Ciao Buddy.

#25     Jun 4, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, isn't it hypocritical of you to bash for me not answering your question when you are at the same time not answering my questions and I asked you my questions first!!! LOL. Seriously, I will give you a 10 page detailed answer as soon as you answer my two questions. That's all you have to do, so simple. And then I will give you everything you want about the war in Iraq. So easy man, just answer my two questions. Why are you so afraid? Come on man, don't by a hypocrite.

#26     Jun 4, 2004
  7. nuhhh with your 60+ James Stock aliases any poll you take would be useless...:eek: :eek: as most of the rest polls here anyway..:D

I'd suggest you place on your buddy list the last 50 distinct handles posting on ET. With you reasoning all of them should be the same person "as you and I are right now"?...:D
    Give it a rest man, we went down that road before....:p :p

Timing of posts, was an ok sign long time ago, see GG Longshot blackguard, or arbatrader, montotrader, JamesStock manolo (sounds familiar??):D:D , the QDZ series, fpc series etc...

#27     Jun 4, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude you just did it again. Everytime I see you post you and Waggie switch from on and off. I'm dead serious man. Put NVS and Waggie on your buddy list and watch it man, it's hysterical. Look, I wouldn't make this shit up.

#28     Jun 4, 2004
  9. I can see happening today exactly the same thing as yesterday in the other thread.

Waggie makes soapbox statements about Bush or Schwarzenegger or the UC educational system and people step up to rebut him or present another view. When the argument gets hashed just a bit rather than answer questions that are put to him, Waggie brushes them off and switches the subject down another avenue, sometimes a 180 degree switch, and never answers....there are never conclusions. Yesterday he said "not to change the subject"....then went on to talk about Bush in the UC education thread. If people push for answers they get comments like "you can stop talking out of your ass!", etc.

Really what it comes down to Waggie needs a liberal soapbox. He does not want answers or debate, only spout off. His mind is already made up. Like Mav said "Onewaypockets, don't ask Waggie questions, he doesn't like that. You might really piss him off."

#29     Jun 4, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Isn't it funny that when Waggie leaves for the weekend, so does NVS? LOL. It's almost like they are travelling together.

#30     Jun 4, 2004