For Trader Zones, who cares a lot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Why do you even bother with TraderZones , dude??? the guy's a fucking retard

#21     Aug 5, 2009
  2. Damn, Brandon, I don't know what to believe about you.

You had that MRSA infection eating away at your leg, and I gave you the drop on a fantastic UofM doctor who specializes in that, and told you to even drop my name as he's a friend of the family.

I never heard from you again.

And then I find this thread, in what I'm sure you'd even have to admit has some pretty outlandish claims, and just, wow...

I don't know if you're what everyone claims you are, or if you're just loco (if so, that's cool - it happens, and yes, I'm being genuine with you), or what the deal is.

Man to man, your tales read like something out of a bad fiction novel.

If I'm wrong about you, do understand it's because I've never met a genuine article that comes across the way you do. They've always been con artists.

No offense intended, and I do hope I'm wrong.

Peace.

#22     Aug 5, 2009
  3. How very odd. You must be feeling better.

#23     Aug 5, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hi Bylo - I was always very thankful of the advice you gave to me, and the help you offered. I never followed up with the doctor in Michigan because in the end we ended up getting things under control and I was happy with the treatment I was getting. Every time I'd talk to another doctor, I'd end up more confused because they would not say the same thing as the last one did. So, when I found one that I liked and it seemed like I could trust her, then I just stuck with her.
    With the exception of being a little bit anemic, I've recovered very well to this point, which was not the most likely course of action, you saw the video.
    The success I have had marketing for other people in the last few months is above and beyond what I ever expected. My goal was to make about $100,000 or so this year and get on with the process of living my life. I've been lucky to have landed and selected great clients, people who have good lists, strong relationships with those lists, great JV contacts and relationships etc. It's allowed me to make a lot of money for them, and then they pay me well for it.
    People don't seem to realize how much money there is in this business of selling, because the people you see at the expo's and whatnot are not the ones making the most money. I know of site's run by single individuals who likely make more then tradingmarkets.com does, with 1/10th of the traffic.
    A couple of the recent forex launches for example, have been huge. Both the Triad Formula and Forex Income Engine's did nearly $5million in a single week (I had nothing to do with either of those, but I know the people who did). In the Internet Marketing world, there was just a launch that did $10 million in only just a few hours. Moneyandmarkets.com (Martin Weiss website) makes an average of nearly $1million per day, so if you compare my little Clickbank launch to that, it's peanuts.
    There is a lot of money in shovels. I've always been in the shovel business, since 1998 - I've just now positioned myself differently in it, and instead of only having the profits from one store (my own) - I have a smaller %, but from a lot more stores.
    Anyway, I can see why it would be hard to image that I have had the success I have had, most people would roll over and give up. I have not, and I have documented everything I have done over the last 5 or 6 months so there is ample proof. I did this because I do intend to further monetize it, and turn what I've done into a course, because the truth is that while the background story might be exceptional, the actual mechanics of what I have done are very easy and could have been done by anyone else, probably even better.
    People always ask the question: "If I had a gun to my head, could I change?" Well, the answer is probably yes - and for the last several months due to medical bills etc, I had a gun to my head and I had no choice but to do what I have done. I'm not sure what is so hard to believe about a person becoming successful after being ill?

#24     Aug 5, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've been better for several months now.

#25     Aug 5, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

To be totally fair and upfront in terms of the number, when I talk about having done $500,000 since Monday, it's a bit misleading. The reason I say this is because even though the sales cart has only been open since Monday, we have been priming the market for, and preparing for this launch for nearly a two and a half months. So, it's not like we just opened up the shopping cart and wham, we had buyers.
    When I do a product launch, I really model it after the way that hollywood does a movie - they build up a huge amount of buzz so that on opening weekend they can just crush it -and that is exactly what a good product launch is. The money comes in over the course of a few short days, but it's because the foundation has been being built for a long time.

#26     Aug 5, 2009
  7. Hey Brandonf,

EVERYBODY has something to sell for money, recognition, kudos (popularity) or whatever.

Back in the early 90's when I lived in Seattle...

My next door neighbor a lawyer had joined a special organization where she learned proper manners, dress attire, communication skills and social network within upper (very rich folks) social community to increase the odds for women that wanted to marry a rich guy.

I thought she was joking at first.

Anyways, within a few months after she joined that service...she met a young doctor out of med-school with a multi-million dollar trust fund that was the only child of a mega-millionaire.

They got married within a year...moved to Minnesota...got divorce a year after that and she walked away with 2 million dollars, new porsche, sail boat, lots of expensive jewelry and establish in the upper social community that would make it easier for her to meet another wealthy guy.

My point...she sold herself although there was true love at first and that business that helped her sell herself had a great successful niche in marketing that they can teach a young women how to marry rich. :cool:

Show me some sexy women layered with your promotion and I'll believe you because that's how hollywood does it.:D

Mark

#27     Aug 5, 2009