For Tomorrow --- Pause or No Pause?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MacroEvent, Sep 19, 2005.

1. #31     Sep 19, 2005
  2. elementa

elementa

:) Tomorrow is a better day for me to make that decision...long or short....maybe I'm just a cautious little bugger...

#32     Sep 19, 2005
  3. inflation will be "at the high end of the spectrum"

what will be most intresting is when they say "Katrina albeit devestating... doesn't matter much"

They will say it like this "The economy continues to be flexible and resislant"

That alone will send this market through key breakout levels.

I think this is the only way Greenspan and Co. can massage the Katrina effect into a footnote.

Just my opinon.

#33     Sep 19, 2005
  4. elementa

elementa

Up in the cold north the loonie hit a 13 year high today, out market went through the 11,000 mark and is actually higher than the Dow, oil is at an all time high (well, close anyway), and the top 50 of about 140 stocks I monitor are at 52 week highs...gold is at a high, and almost every friggin index is at an all time high...

I think somewhere I heard a saying that what goes up must come down...since I'm not a big trader there is no way I want to take a 30k or 40k hit because I think it might go higher yet. I can wait to see what the market will tell me....I've taken enough hits because of my psychopathic ego...

#34     Sep 20, 2005
  5. :D

#35     Sep 20, 2005
  6. still selling ----- inflation speak always hits the market hard

#36     Sep 20, 2005
  7. bet worked

#37     Sep 20, 2005
  8. Yes It did. I have been reading your posts and find them very inciteful. Anyway, this is awesome. :D

#38     Sep 20, 2005
  9. my remaining er2's are still running!

you can always count on the Fed to screw the market up every once in a while --- also too many bets placed in the wrong direction today.

#39     Sep 20, 2005