For those who are feeling nostalgic about Bush...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 26, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

was going to show video of the current white house imbecile reading teleprompter and congratulating himself for setting up the meeting with the irish pm.
    couldn't. msm WON'T RELEASE THE VIDEO.
    too dangerous. it exposes the imbecile for what he is. and by implication how stupid they were for shoving him down our throats.

#11     Mar 26, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

George W. Bush is the greatest president of all time!

#12     Mar 26, 2009
  3. muhhaahahahah

never laughed so much before

#13     Mar 26, 2009
  4. The only people missing GW are the radical left loons in need of something to incessantly piss and moan about.

#14     Mar 26, 2009
  5. GW referred to the minuteman (protesting being overrun by illegal aliens) on the US Mexico border as vigilantes. All you insects on the left agreed with him.

#15     Mar 26, 2009
  6. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nsJLdE9DELs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nsJLdE9DELs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#16     Mar 26, 2009
  7. From theory of debate we know you should not attempt to change someone's core beliefs. If someone believes W was the greatest president ever then that person is effectively "lost".

For my purposes, if I see someone expressing warm feelings towards W, I mark them mentally as hopelessly stupid and ignore them altogether.

#17     Mar 26, 2009
  8. When did I say Bush was the best president ever? When have I even defended the guy?

I have never defended Bush on this forum except when it came to his tax policy.

I am so adamantly against Obama because I don't see anything but massive taxes in the future. The spending Bush did was upsetting but the spending Obama is doing is outright atrocious. I couldn't care less if Obama was performing abortions himself, marrying gays daily and allowing people to smoke as much crack as they want.

#18     Mar 27, 2009
  9. fhl

fhl

From theory of cults, we see the kind of thinking you exhibit as quite typical of those in need of a "deprogramming" procedure that, while quite painful at the time, may lead to at least a partial recovery. Many never quite regain a full sense of reality, however.

[​IMG]

#19     Mar 27, 2009
  10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What a fool. I never worshipped obama or any us politician past or present. In fact I consider presidential system to be fatally flawed precisely because of possibility of cult of personality.

#20     Mar 27, 2009