For those that want an Aeron chair

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nitro, Jun 27, 2005.

1. #11     Jun 27, 2005
  2. nitro

nitro

Jia,

Check it out. It is worth taking a look. I own an Aeron, and I would probably have gotten this one instead if I had the choice at the time.

nitro

#12     Jun 27, 2005
  3. nitro

nitro

#13     Jun 27, 2005
  4. #14     Jun 27, 2005
  5. #15     Jun 27, 2005
  6. #16     Jun 27, 2005
  7. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

You guys are just too funny:)

IB is down this morning so I am killing my time. May not trade the rest of day since it may go down again. Do not want to be stucked in a trade when it went down. Last time was very stressful, I was praying the whole time.

My daughter spent hundreds of dollars for a nice leather office chair & got scratched pretty bad by her lovely kitten. The conclusion: do not spend too much money for the chair because your cat may re-decorate it for you!

My cat likes to fight for my chair & walk on the keyboard. I am on full alert when she is around. One friend suggested to send her for daytrading school:)

#17     Jun 27, 2005
  8. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I recommend you spend the extra few hundred dollars and get a real aeron chair. I bought one a few months back and I'm very happy with it.

#18     Jun 27, 2005
  9. TGregg

TGregg

I like mine, although the armrest-swivel-to-the side is a bit looser than I'd like. But I sure wouldn't be surprised to see decent quality knock-offs for far less.

#19     Jun 27, 2005
  10. Despite its flaws, however, I have no doubt that it leaves you feeling energized.

#20     Jun 27, 2005